South Bend SB1094 - 5 HP Cyclone Dust Collector
- Motor: 5 HP
- Airflow capacity: 2399 CFM @ 2.12 in. SP
- Impeller size: 15-5/8 in.
- Filtration: 1 Micron
- Filter size: 19-5/8 in. x 39-1/4 in. canister
- Intake port(s): 4 x 4 in.
- Sound rating: 84 - 86 dB
- Overall height: 93-1/2 in.
- Shipping weight: 560 lbs.
Product Group1-1/2 HP 2 HP 3 HP 5 HP 7-1/2 - 10 HP
Hover to View Details
Showroom Pickup Availability
SB1094 5 HP Cyclone Dust Collector
Maximum capacity and convenience in one powerful dust collecting machine.
The powerful, yet quiet South Bend SB1094 dust collector with wireless remote is perfect for any shop, large or small.
It has the collection capacity to be used with up to four machines at once, and the convenient portability of swivel casters for point-of-use versatility.
You can start it up from anywhere in the shop, thanks to the wireless remote, and use the timer settings for automatic shutoff.
On top of that, even at 5 HP, this dust collector won't add too much noise to an already loud shop environment, thanks to its built-in muffler system and balanced 15-5/8" steel radial fin impeller.
The two-stage dust collection deposits larger chips into the primary collection drum, while cyclonic action funnels smaller particles and fine dust into the pleated spun-bond polyester 1-micron filter.
Automatic, power-driven paddle brushes clean the filter, depositing the dust into the plastic collection bag for disposal, ensuring maximum efficiency.
Additionally, you will be able to monitor your dust collector's performance with the external vacuum pressure gauge indicating normal operation, when it is time to clean the filter, and when to replace it.
These high-end features coupled with unrivaled performance and durability make South Bend dust collectors the choice for uncompromising woodshops.
Like all South Bend woodworking machines, the SB1094 comes with a 2-year warranty and is built to South Bend high-precision industrial standards.
The manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The South Bend Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts are available online and shipped from the South Bend parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, 34A
- Main inlet size: 10"
- Impeller: 15-5/8", steel radial fin
- Airflow capacity: 2399 CFM @ 2.12" SP
- Maximum static pressure: 11.4"
- Filtration rating: 1-micron
- Filter surface area: 90 sq. ft.
- Collection drum size: 60 gallons
- Sound rating: 84–86dB
- Overall dimensions: 59" W x 38" D x 93-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 560 lbs.
- Steel stand with built-in casters
- Clear disposable plastic collection bags
- Automatic filter paddle brush for easy cleaning
- Reinforced motor mount
- Remote controlled magnetic switch
- Rolling collection drum with quick-release lift handle for easy sawdust disposal
- Vacuum equalizer built into collection drum for use with collection bags
- Built-in sound muffler