G0583Z 1 HP Canister Dust Collector
Simply turn the top handle to clean the canister filter.
The G0583Z 1 HP Canister Dust Collector is designed to capture dust and wood chips from woodworking machines such as table saws, jointers, and planers.
The air drawn in by the 10", cast aluminum impeller and is filtered before it returns to your workspace.
Maintaining filter efficiency is as simple as turning the crank handle. Internal paddle brushes knock the fine dust cake into the lower collection bag, ensuring you always have maximum air flow.
Rolling casters and push handle make this Canister Dust Collector the go-to machine for all the dust producing equipment in your shop.
Like all Grizzly machines, the G0583Z comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0583Z manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your dust collection system.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for your machine are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1HP, 120V/240V (prewired for 120V), single-phase, 9A/4.5A
- Airflow capacity: 800 CFM
- Max static pressure: 3.3"
- Filtration: 1 micron
- Lower bag capacity 2.1 cubic feet
- Intake hole size: 4"
- Impeller: 10", cast aluminum, radial fin
- Lower bag size: 14-1/2" x 22"
- Overall dimensions: 30-3/4" W x 15-3/4" D x 59" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 74 lbs.
- 1 Micron canister filtration
- 10" Cast aluminum impeller
- Steel base with casters for mobility
- Green powder coated paint
- Clear plastic collection bag with quick clamp
- Canister filters have six times the filtering area of regular bags
- Turn the handle on the top a half turn for simple cleaning of the canister
- Handle controls three cleaning flappers inside and shakes the dust from the filter
- Fine dust from filter falls directly into the collection bag
Optional Replacement Bags: T23129 Upper Canister; T24268 Lower Bag