Grizzly G0716 - 10" 1 HP Drum Sander
G0716 10" 1 HP Drum Sander
If you’re still surface sanding with a handheld sander, then you’re really going to love this 10" Drum Sander.
With a 1 HP 110V motor, the G0716 Drum Sander has plenty of power to handle lumber up to 9-1/2" wide.
Customers have asked us why our drums are not rubber coated. The rubber-coated drums become "spongy" and do not sand evenly or parallel to the ends.
The variable-speed lets you dial in the perfect feed rate of the rubber conveyor.
The 4" quick-disconnect, smooth sweep dust port was designed to help with dust collection.
The drum sander has wheels and stowable handles for mobility when the machine is not being used.
The G0716 includes adjustable spring loaded pressure rollers.
This machine accepts easy to install 3" wide sanding rolls. The sandpaper length needed is 3" wide by 62-1/2" long. For a full range replacement of paper for the G0716, shop here.
Like all Grizzly sanding machines, the G0716 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0716 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, 10A
- Conveyor belt drive motor: 1/10 HP
- Maximum sanding width: 9-1/2"
- Maximum workpiece thickness: 3"
- Minimum workpiece thickness: 1/4"
- Minimum workpiece length: 4-3/4"
- Drum speed: 2300 FPM
- Drum size: 5-1/8" x 10"
- Feed speed: 1–10 FPM
- Dust port diameter: 4"
- Overall dimensions: 28-3/8" W x 23-1/4" D x 47-1/4" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 220 lbs.
- Quick-disconnect smooth-sweep 90° 4" dust port
- Variable-speed conveyor
- Wheels and handles for mobility
- Spring-loaded belt tension/sandpaper
- Rubber conveyor
- Direct drive main motor; gear drive feed motor