G0869 10" 2 HP Benchtop Table Saw with Riving Knife
Designed with performance and mobility in mind, this saw improves productivity even if your shop is on the road.
The powerful 2 HP motor of the G0869 10" 2 HP Benchtop Table Saw electronically manages torque and blade speed to direct more power to the motor when cutting into dense or thick wood. This helps prevent burning, yields a smoother cut, and saves energy.
Variable-speed from 2000 - 4200 RPM allows you to cut other materials such as laminates and some plastics too!
The G0869 has a narrow-rip fence that flips down to make room for push sticks when cutting thin or narrow material.
Macro and micro fence adjustments are quick and precise with the rack-and-pinion track system.
It takes just a few turns of the handwheel to adjust the blade to its full cutting height of 3-1/8".
At just over 60 lbs., the G0869 has the mass and power to perform as well as larger, more costly saws, yet is still light enough to easily move around the shop or to and from the job site.
A built-in outfeed extension bar to help support material when working solo. With onboard storage for all the included accessories, like a quick-change riving knife, push stick, miter gauge and blade wrench, you'll have everything right at hand wherever the job takes you.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 15A
- Rip capacity: 28" right of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/8"
- Table size: 22" x 26-3/8"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: Variable, 2000 - 4000 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Dust port size: 2-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 27" W x 32" D x 21" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 72 lbs.
- Includes 10" x 40T carbide-tipped blade
- Die-cast aluminum table insert
- Quick blade elevation adjustment
- 4" outfeed extension support
- Integrated accessory storage
- Quick-release blade guard and riving knife
- Rack-and-pinion fence adjustment system
- Narrow-rip fence attachment for thin/narrow workpieces
- Advanced overload protection
- Soft-start feature to reduce current draw on startup