G0623X3 10" 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase Extreme-Series Sliding Table Saw
A sliding table saw for those with limited shop space.
The G0623X3 10" Sliding Table Saw perfectly blends traditional table saw functionality with easy-to-use sliding table ripping and saw cross-cutting capability.
The G0623X allows full-sheet cutting capacity for crosscuts and miters, plus the added benefit of 33" of ripping capacity.
The heavy-duty 7-1/2 horsepower motor spins the 10" main blade at 4000 RPM and offers a 3-1/8” depth of cut.
The 3-1/8" scoring blade creates a crisp leading cut to prevent tearout in paneling surface material by spinning at 8000 RPM.
The dust shroud has a 2-1/2" dust port that connects directly to the riving knife mount to keep the cutting area clean during operation.
The compact but heavy-duty aluminum 12-1/4" x 63" sliding table travels on ball-bearing guides for an effortless cutting action.
The single lever-locking, 2" tall crosscut fence evenly supports your workpiece and allows for cross cutting pieces up to 63" wide.
For miter cuts, simply rotate the fence assembly and lock it in place for miters up to 48" wide when set at 45°.
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G0623X comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0623X3 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information; making it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the table saw are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 7.5 HP, 220V/440V (prewired for 220V), 3-phase,18A/9A
- Rip capacity: 33"
- Crosscut capacity: 63"
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Blade tilt: 0 - 45°
- Main blade size: 10"
- Main blade arbor: 5/8"
- Main blade speed: 4000 RPM
- Scoring blade size: 3-1/8"
- Scoring blade arbor: 22mm
- Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Main table size with extensions: 40" x 47"
- Sliding table size: 12-1/4" x 63"
- Floor-to-table height: 33-5/8"
- Dust port sizes: 4" and 2-1/2"
- Footprint: 25-1/2" L x 28" W
- Overall dimensions: 76" W x 125" D x 46" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 670 lbs.
- Blade guard with 2-1/2" dust port
- 4" main dust port
- Adjustable scoring knife kerf
- Adjustable riving knife
- Single-lever locking fence
- Dadoes up to 13/16" wide
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $250. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570) 546-9663 before placing your order.