Get all of the benefits of a sliding table saw in a size that actually fits in your shop! Large panels are fully supported by the sliding table, making ripping and crosscutting almost effortless. The scoring blade eliminates tear-out for factory-fresh edges every time, and dust control is handled by the 4" main port and 2-1/2 port on the blade guard. Easy to set up and operate, this 10" Sliding Table Saw belongs in every production shop.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired for 220V), 3-phase, 18A/9A
- Rip capacity: 33"
- Crosscut capacity: 63"
- Blade tilt: 0 - 45°
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Main table size with extensions: 14-3/8" x 27"
- Sliding table size: 12-1/4" x 63"
- Floor-to-table height: 33-5/8"
- Main blade size: 10"
- Main blade arbor: 5/8"
- Main blade speed: 4000 RPM
- Scoring blade size: 3-1/8" (80mm)
- Scoring blade arbor: 22mm
- Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 1-3/16"
- Number of dust ports: 2
- Dust port size: 4" & 2-1/2"
- Footprint: 25-1/2" L x 28" W
- Overall dimensions: 76" W x 125" D x 46" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 670 lbs.
- Scoring blade ensures tear-out free cuts
- Durable extruded aluminum sliding table
- Miter fence positions 45° right or left
- Miter fence has two flip stops for repetitive cutting
- Table extensions for convenient cutting of large panels
- Precision-ground cast-iron main table
- Quick clamp on sliding table
- Main blade sold separately
- Includes riving knife
- Adjustable scoring blade kerf
- Single-lever locking fence
- 4" Main and 2-1/2" blade guard dust port
*Prewired for 220V. If you require 440V operation, Grizzly must convert your machine at the time of purchase. A $250 non-refundable fee will be added to your order. Please allow extra shipping time for the conversion. If you need more information, please contact technical service.