G1023RL 10" 3 HP 240V Cabinet Table Saw
This is your everyday production workhorse.
The G1023RL 10" 240V Cabinet Table Saw has been improved, refined, and optimized into this finished product.
The powerful 3 HP motor rotates the arbor at 4200 RPM. This equates to the 10" x 40T having a rim speed of 11,000 FPM!
This saw is ready to rip and cut all day long.
A poly-V serpentine belt system transfers power more efficiently and with less noise than standard V-belts.
The precision-ground, cast-iron table has T-slots so your miter gauge will not fall off the table when retracted.
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G1023RL comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G1023RL manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the table saw may available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 14A
- Rip capacity: 32" right, 14" left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/8"
- Table size with extension: 40" W x 27" D
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17"
- Floor-to-table height: 34"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4200 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Overall dimensions: 66" W x 47" D x 40" H
- Footprint: 20-1/2" x 20-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 508 lbs.
- 4" dust port included
- Locking magnetic switch includes padlock and key to prevent unauthorized use
- Large safety STOP paddle
- One-piece steel cabinet type stand
- All sealed ball bearing construction
- Accept dado blades up to 13/16" with 5/8" diameter arbor
- Solid cast-iron table is heat-treated for strength, milled perfectly flat and ground to a mirror-like finish
- Extra-large handwheels ease arbor movement
- Quick change between riving knife and splitter guard
- Includes 10" x 40T blade!