G1023RL 10" 3 HP 240V Cabinet Table Saw
This is your everyday production workhorse.
We have put in years of refinement & design optimization to improve our phenomenal "G1023R" series table saws. The G1023RL 10" 3 HP 240V Cabinet Table Saw has all the best features from the old models plus a newer riving knife system, serpentine-belt power transfer that runs quieter & smoother, encapsulated dust collection around the underside of the blade and an improved quick-release blade guard.
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G1023RL comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G1023RL manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the table saw are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 14A
- Rip capacity: 32" right, 14" left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/8"
- Assembled table size: 40" W x 27" D
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17"
- Floor-to-table height: 34"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4200 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Overall dimensions: 66" W x 47" D x 39-3/4" H
- Footprint: 20-1/2" x 20-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 508 lbs.
- 4" dust port included
- Locking magnetic switch includes padlock and key to prevent unauthorized use
- Large safety STOP paddle
- One-piece steel cabinet type stand
- All sealed ball bearing construction
- Accept dado blades up to 13/16" with 5/8" diameter arbor
- Table has T-slots so your miter gauge will not fall off the table when retracted
- Poly-V serpentine belt system transfers power more efficiently & with less noise than standard V-belts
- Solid cast-iron table is heat-treated for strength, milled perfectly flat and ground to a mirror-like finish
- Extra-large handwheels ease arbor movement
- Quick change between riving knife & splitter guard
- Includes 10" x 40T blade!