G0869 10" 2 HP Benchtop Table Saw
A job site saw designed for mobility and performance to improve productivity.
The 2 HP motor of the G0869 10" 2 HP Benchtop Table Saw electronically manages torque and blade speed to direct more power to the motor when cutting into dense or thick wood. This helps prevent burning, yields a smoother cut, and saves energy.
Variable-speed controlling from 2000–4200 RPM allows you to cut materials such as laminates and plastics too!
Features a narrow-rip fence flips down to make room for push sticks when cutting thin or narrow material.
Macro and micro fence adjustments are quick and precise with the rack-and-pinion track system.
It takes a few turns of the handwheel to adjust the blade to its full cutting height of 3-1/8".
The best jobsite table saw on the market at this price.
At just over 60 pounds, the G0869 has the mass and power to perform as well as larger, more costly saws, yet is light enough to easily move around the shop or job site.
The 26-3/8" x 22-1/4" table is made from aluminum which serves two purposes; it won’t rust outdoors or on wet job sites and it is lighter/easier to move around.
With onboard storage for all the accessories, such as the quick-change riving knife, push stick, miter gauge, and blade wrench, you'll have everything right at hand wherever the job takes you. Even if your shop is on the road!
A bonus feature is this saw’s ability to be converted into a disc sander when the optional T30883 Sanding Disc Kit is installed. You won’t find that option from our competitors!
The Grizzly G0869 2HP table saw comes with a 1-year warranty. Buyers of this saw have full access to Grizzly's US based customer service group. Replacement parts are available through our online parts store and shipped from Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 15A
- Rip capacity: 28-3/4"
- Max depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Max depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Table size (Retracted): 28-3/8" W x 22-1/4" D
- Table size (Extended): 32-3/8" W x 22-1/4" D
- Arbor speed: Variable, 2000–4000 RPM
- Dust port size: 2-1/2"
- Overall dims: 28" W x 37-1/2" D x 20-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 72 lbs.
- Includes 10" x 40T carbide-tipped blade
- Quick blade elevation adjustment
- 4" outfeed extension support
- Integrated accessory storage
- Quick-release blade guard and riving knife
- Rack-and-pinion fence adjustment system
- Narrow-rip fence attachment for thin/narrow workpieces
- Advanced overload protection
- Soft-start feature to reduce current draw on startup