G0697X 12" 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase Extreme Series® Table Saw
A table saw with industrial-level strength, power, and capacity.
For serious woodworkers, cabinet makers, and production shops, step it up to the G0697X Extreme Series® Table Saw.
The heavy-duty 7-1/2 horsepower motor spins the 12" blade at 3600 RPM while operating on 3-phase power.
With a footprint of under two square feet, you can save space in a crowded shop while still achieving an unstoppable 4" maximum depth of cut and 36" rip capacity.
A digital readout for the blade angle allows you to set and cut precise bevels every time with consistent results.
An internal dust port and sloped cabinet floor directs saw dust into the 4" dust port, providing highly effective dust removal. A poly-V serpentine belt system efficiently transfers power.
A rail mounted lockable magnetic switch with thermal overload protection provides an additional safety feature. This disables the switch to prevent accidental startup and restrict usage.
Add to that the massive precision-ground cast-iron table, worm-drive blade elevation, and a host of other features, this table saw will tackle anything you can throw at it!
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G0697X comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0697X manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the table saw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired for 220V), 3-phase, 19.5A/10A
- Rip capacity: 36"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90°: 4"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/4"
- Table size: 30-3/4" x 48-1/4"
- Floor-to-table height: 35-3/4"
- Arbor diameter: 1"
- Arbor speed: 3600 RPM
- Maximum width of dado: 3/4"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 22-1/2" L x 24" W
- Overall dimensions: 75" W x 44" D x 42-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 698 lbs.
- Digital readout for bevel angle
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron trunnions
- 3/8" x 3/4" T-slots and miter gauge
- Smooth and quiet poly-V serpentine belt system
- Comfortable polished chrome handles
- Heavy-duty miter gauge
- Includes a 12" x 60T blade and long-reach push stick
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $305. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570) 546-9663 before placing your order.