For serious woodworkers, cabinet makers, and prduction shops that require industrial-level strength, power, and capacity, step it up to this Grizzly 7-1/2 HP, 3-phase, 12" cabinet saw with digital bevel readout. Of our 12" saws, this is a more powerful version of the 5 HP, single-phase G0696X, yet with a footprint of under two square feet, you can save space in a crowded shop while still achieving an unstoppable 4" max. depth of cut and 36" rip capacity. Add to that, the massive precision-ground cast-iron table, worm-drive blade elevation, magnetic switch with thermal overload protection, and a host of features Grizzly machines are famous for, this table saw will tackle anything you can throw at it!
Made in an ISO9001 factory.
CSA certified meeting CSA & UL standards.
- Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired for 220V), 3-phase, 19.5A/10A
- Rip capacity: 36"
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 4"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/4"
- Table size with extensions: 30-3/4" x 48-1/4"
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17-1/4"
- Floor-to-table height: 35-3/4"
- Arbor diameter: 1"
- Arbor speed: 3600 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 3/4"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 22-1/2" L x 24" W
- Overall dimensions: 75" W x 44" D x 42-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 756 lbs.
- Digital readout for bevel angle
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron trunnions
- 3/8" x 3/4" T-slots and miter gauge
- Power transfer: Poly-V serpentine belt
- Steel cabinet
- Hinged motor cover
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection and lock-out padlock
- Certified to CSA & UL standards
- Includes a 12" x 60T blade and long-reach push stick
*Prewired for 220V. If you require 440V operation, Grizzly must convert your machine at the time of purchase. A $250 fee will be added to your order. Please allow extra shipping time for the conversion. If you need more information, please contact technical service.