G0638 10 HP 3-Phase Cyclone Dust Collector
The cyclone dust collector for all your woodworking machines.
The G0638 features a whopping 4029 CFM capacity and can handle any large duct system with a static pressure loss less than 16.8".
The single square collection drum minimizes the downtime with a handle for hood raising when emptying dust and chips.
The noise-reducing exhaust mufflers keep the noise level below 90 dB.
The ramped air intake is so efficient, there is very little fine dust that makes it to the plastic filter bags.
With a 99.9% filter efficiency rating, essentially no dust escapes.
The perfect choice for large shops with multiple woodworking machines operating at the same time, all day long.
Replacement T24781 Canister Filters are available.
The G0638 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your dust collector.
Like all Grizzly dust collectors, the G0638 comes with a one year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the dust collector may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 30A/15A,
- Intake hole size: 12"
- Impeller size: 18-1/2" steel radial fin
- Airflow capacity: 4029 CFM @ 2.51" SP
- Maximum static pressure: 16.8"
- Filtration: 0.2-2 micron
- Filter surface area: 398 sq. ft.
- Collection drum: Steel, 115 gallons
- Collection drum bag: 49-3/16" L x 47-3/16" diameter
- Sound level: 87-90 dB
- Overall dimensions: 76-3/4" L x 60-1/2" W x 139-3/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 937 lbs.
- Ramped inlet maximizes dust flow into the collection drums
- Steel collection drum has casters for easy dust disposal
- Remote controlled magnetic switch
- Standard equipment mufflers reduce noise level without reducing air flow
- 16.8" static pressure for greater duct design flexibility
- Class "F" motor
- Includes stand
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $325. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570)546-9663 before placing your order.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.