Grizzly T27621 - 32" Professional English Wheel
T27621 32" Professional English Wheel
It's hard to match the English Wheel when it comes to forming smooth, compound curved parts with sheet metal.
Choose from the nine bottom wheels and three 6" top wheels included to match any project need.
The 32-1/2" throat capacity provides ample workpiece clearance, while wheel pressure is easily adjustable with the lower handwheel to form the perfect radius.
Cast-iron and steel construction provides a rock-solid foundation for this new take on a classic tool.
Like all Grizzly English Wheels, the T25101 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The T25101 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your wheel.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the English wheel are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Throat capacity: 32-1/2"
- Mild steel capacity: 16-gauge
- Aluminum capacity: 14-gauge
- Top wheel diameter: 6"
- Overall dimensions: 26-1/2" W x 49-1/2 D x 65" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 530 lbs.
- Cast-iron and steel construction
- Quick-release lower cam lever
- Adjustable pressure handwheel
- Gusseted corners
- Lifting eyelet
- Three 6" upper wheels: flat, narrow, wide
- 9 Lower wheels: 1/8" dome, 1/4" dome, 1/2" dome, 3/4" dome, flat 2-7/16", flat 3", step-roller, narrow groove, and wide groove