Grizzly G0487 - 51" 30 HP 3-Phase Double Wide-Belt Sander
G0487 51" 30 HP 3-Phase Double Wide-Belt Sander
Cut your sanding time in half and sand to finer grits in a single pass!
The first belt of the G0487 51" Double Wide-Belt Sander runs on a single drum and the rear belt runs on a platen system which allows you to adjust the sanding depth.
If you are still sanding through two belt changes using a single head wide-belt sander, cut your time in half with this double-head sander!
The sanding belts are 51" wide by 138" long. For a full range replacement belts for the G0487, shop here.
An efficient and clean dust collection system is essential to the proper function of the sander. Ensuring a healthy work environment is also dependent upon cleaning and maintaining your dust collection system.
Like all Grizzly sanding machines, the G0487 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0487 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Sanding motor HP: 30 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 72A/36A
- Conveyor motor HP: 2 HP, 6A/3A
- Table lift motor HP: 1/4 HP, 1.2A/0.6A
- Maximum board width: 51"
- Maximum board thickness: 6"
- Minimum board length: 11"
- Minimum board thickness: 3/16"
- Front drum surface speed: 3500 FPM
- Rear drum surface speed: 2600 FPM
- Conveyor speed: 14–60 FPM
- Sanding belt size: 51" x 75"
- Air requirement: 57–75 PSI, 12.3 CFM
- Dust ports: 10
- Footprint: 68" x 31"
- Overall dimensions: 71" W x 59-1/2" D x 79" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 3880 lbs.
- Rubber pressure rollers
- Hard rubber infeed drum
- Adjustable graphite platen
- Digital encoder depth control
- Amp/load meter
- Disc brake for emergency stop
- Variable-feed speed
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $325. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570)546-9663 before placing your order.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.