Item# G0819 Model# G0819
Grizzly G0819 - 15" 5 HP Open-End Wide-Belt Sander
If you are looking for the features and construction of some of our bigger machines but lack the space or necessity for their size, then look no further. The G0819 packs a lot of machine into a small amount of real estate. With a footprint of 29" x 23-1/2", this heavy-duty sander is capable of sanding a 30" wide workpiece in two passes. There is even an adjustable side support that slides out from the side of the machine, eliminating the need for aftermarket supports. Other quality features such as an amp meter, separate table feed motor, and pneumatically-controlled belt oscillation make this nothing short of a high-caliber machine.View More Details
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Sanding belt motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 30 A
- Conveyor motor: 1/2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 2.8A
- Air requirement: 57-75 PSI, 2 CFM
- Sanding belt size: 16" x 48"
- Surface speed of sanding belt: 2300 CFM
- Maximum board width: 15" single pass, 30" double pass
- Maximum board thickness: 5-1/2"
- Minimum board length: 12"
- Conveyor speed rate: 16.4, 23, 32.8 FPM
- Overall size: 32-1/2"W x 35"D x 61-3/4"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 930 lbs.
- Independent conveyor and sanding belt motor control
- Pneumatic belt tensioning
- Pneumatic belt tracking
- Two rubber pressure rollers
- Amp meter
- Safety shut-off bar
- Inch/metric thickness scale
- Disc brake for emergency stops
- 5" dust port
- 1-3/4" x 15-3/8" graphite platen