Grizzly G0539 - 37" 15 HP 3-Phase Wide-Belt Sander
G0539 37" 15 HP 3-Phase Wide-Belt Sander
Filling in the gap between the popular 25" and 43" wide-belt sanders.
The G0539 37" 15 HP 3-Phase Wide-Belt Sander offers professional sanding results, unmatched accuracy, and unbeatable value.
The table height can be adjusted manually or with the state-of-the-art digital controls.
The amperage draw meter is located directly above the control panel.
The G0539 is equipped with a micro-adjustable graphite/felt platen for those extra sensitive sanding operations.
The 37" x 60" sanding belt oscillation is adjustable between 5/8" and 3/4" to yield different sanding results.
For a full range of replacement belts for the G0539, shop here.
Like all of the Grizzly wide-belt sanders, the G0539 comes wit h a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0539 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Sanding motor HP: 15 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired 220V), 3-phase, 36.7A/18.4A
- Conveyor motor HP: 1 HP, 3.4A
- Table lift motor HP: 1/4 HP, 1.2A
- Maximum board width: 36-1/2"
- Maximum board thickness: 6"
- Minimum board length: 14"
- Minimum board thickness: 1/8"
- Front drum surface speed: 2600 FPM
- Conveyor speed: 15–49 FPM
- Sanding belt size: 37" x 60"
- Oscillations: 5/8"–3/4"
- Air requirement: 57–70 PSI, 7 CFM
- Footprint: 19" x 51-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 53" W x 69-1/2"x 69-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1781 lbs.
- Built in air filter/lubricator
- Independent motor control
- Pneumatic belt tracking and tensioning
- Amp meter for load measurement
- Safety shut-off bar
- Digital readout and control panel
- (3) 4" dust ports
- Steel cabinet
- Rubber infeed drum
- Steel outfeed drum
- Rubber pressure drums
- Micro-adjustable graphite/felt platen
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $325. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570) 546-9663 before placing your order.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.