Grizzly G9980 - 51" 30 HP 3-Phase Wide-Belt Sander
G9980 51" 30 HP 3-Phase Wide-Belt Sander
When your sanding needs fall under the category of production level.
Manufactured for the industrial user, the G9980 51" 30 HP 3-Phase Wide-Belt Sander features state-of-the-art electronics, precisely engineered components, and innovative design and construction.
Whether you need to sand a silky-smooth finish on a highly figured tabletop or simply run panels all day long, these sanders will make light work of the toughest jobs.
There are independent motor controls for the sanding drums, table elevation, and conveyor.
Table height can be adjusted manually or with the digital key pad. The digital readout displays table height in 0.005" increments for super-accurate results and can store measurements for repeatability.
For a full range of replacement belts for the G9980, shop here.
Like all Grizzly sanding machines, the G9980 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G9980 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Sanding belt motor: 30 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired 220V), 3-phase, 72A/36A
- Belt feed motor: 2 HP
- Table elevation motor: 1/4 HP
- Maximum board width: 51"
- Maximum board thickness: 6"
- Minimum board thickness: 3/16"
- Minimum board length: 14"
- Surface speed of drums 2200 FPM
- Conveyor speeds: Variable, 15-60 FPM
- Sanding belt size: 51" x 60"
- Air requirement: 57–75 PSI, 7 CFM
- Overall size: 69" W x 50-1/2" D x 70" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 2731 lbs.
- Pneumatic belt tensioning
- Variable-speed feed conveyor
- Industrial-duty rubber conveyor belt
- Four 4" dust ports
- Amp/load meter
- Built-in air regulator/water separator
- Disc brake
- Emergency stop bar
- Adjustable sanding belt oscillation speed
- Rubber infeed and outfeed pressure rollers
- Sturdy four-column table lifting and lowering system
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $325. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570) 546-9663 before placing your order.