Grizzly G9980 - 51" 30 HP 3-Phase Wide-Belt Sander
G9980 51" 30 HP 3-Phase Wide-Belt SanderWhen your sanding needs fall under the category of production level, look no further than Grizzly for your wide belt sander. Manufactured for the industrial user, this machine features state-of-the-art electronics, precisely engineered components and innovative design and construction. Whether you need to sand a silky smooth finish on a highly figured tabletop or simply run panels all day long, these sanders will make light work of the toughest jobs.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #105-1953 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Sanding belt motor: 30 HP
- Voltage/Phase: 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 72A/36A
- Belt feed motor: 2 HP
- Table elevation motor: 1/4 HP
- Pressure roller type: Rubber
- Infeed drum: Spiral Grooved Rubber
- Outfeed drum: Steel
- Belt roller diameter (each): 4"
- Platen: Micro Adjustable Graphite/Felt
- Sanding belt size: 51" x 60"
- Maximum board dimensions: 51"W x 6"H
- Minimum board length: 14"
- Conveyor speeds: Variable, 15-60 FPM
- Air requirement: 57 – 75 PSI, 7 CFM
- Surface speed of drums 2200 FPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 2731 lbs.
- 4-post table lifting & lowering system
- Variable feed specs
- Power table lifting & lowering
- Limit switch
- Digital readout
- (5) 4" dust ports
- Digital elevation controls accurate to 0.005"
*Prewired for 220V. If you require 440V operation, Grizzly must convert your machine at the time of purchase to maintain the machine’s warranty. A $250 non-refundable fee will be added to your order. Please allow extra shipping time for the conversion. If you need more information, please contact technical service.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.