G0814X 6" Jointer W/Stand & V-Helical Cutterhead
An upgraded jointer with a V-helical cutterhead
Stepping up from our G0814 6" Jointer, the G0814X comes equipped with a 4-row V-helical cutterhead for unmatched finish and long-lasting cutter edge durability.
The V-helical cutterhead features 24 indexable carbide inserts that can each be rotated up to 3 times to expose a new sharp edge. No more replacing or sharpening blades every time they get dull or nicked.
You'll get quieter operation, and most importantly, a significantly better finish with less tear-out using this cutterhead vs. a straight-knife model.
For increased mobility, the cabinet stand comes with a built-in mobile base. Engage the foot pedal caster to move your machine around. Lock the machine down when you are ready to work.
The fence is fully adjustable from 45° to 135°. It has built-in stops at 45°, 90° and 135°.
Like all Grizzly jointers, the G0814X comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0814X manual is packed with useful information and the technical support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the jointer are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), single-phase, 14A/7A
- Maximum width of cut: 6"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 2-1/2"
- Cutterhead type: 4-row V-helical
- Insert size & type: 15mm x 15mm x 2.5mm, indexable carbide
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Table size: 6-5/8" x 47-3/8"
- Table adjustment type: Handwheel
- Fence size: 29-1/8" x 4"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Minimum stock width: 3/4"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 13-1/2" x 18"
- Overall dimensions: 47-1/2" W x 20" D x 42" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 260 lbs.
- 4-row V-helical cutterhead with 26 indexable carbide inserts
- Cabinet stand with built-in mobile base
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables with dovetailed ways
- Heavy-duty center-mounted fence with stops at 45°, 90° & 135°
- V-belt drive system
- Cabinet-mounted power switch
- Includes two push blocks