Grizzly G1531 - 6" x 80" Benchtop Edge Sander
G1531 6" x 80" Benchtop Edge Sander
The "heart-and-soul" of custom and production cabinet shops around the country.
The Grizzly G1531 6" x 80" Benchtop Edge Sander offers 30" of platen-backed sanding surface. Perfect for finishing and sanding door edges and long stock.
The graphite-coated sanding platen delivers lower sanding temperatures resulting in longer belt life.
Curved panels can be sanded quickly and easily using the height-adjustable contoured support table.
The G1531 also features convenient adjustment knobs, quick belt release, shielded ball bearings, graphite-coated platen, and built-in dust hood.
For a full range of replacement belts for the G1531, shop here.
Like all of the Grizzly edge sanders, the G1531 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G1531 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts for the edge sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired for 220V), single-phase, 20A/10A
- Sanding belt speed: 1800 FPM
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 80"
- Platen type: Graphite-coated
- Platen size: 6-3/4" x 29-3/4"
- Table size: 10-1/2" x 22"
- Table tilt: -60°–60°
- Table travel: 6"
- Floor to table height: 19-1/2"
- Dust port: 4"
- Overall dimensions: 47" W x 17-1/2" D x 34-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 221 lbs.
- Quick belt release lever
- Conveniently located belt tracking and tension adjustment
- Handwheel table height adjustment
- Built-in dust hood and miter block
- Paddle switch with safety key
- Powder-coated finish