Grizzly G1531 - 6" x 80" Benchtop Edge Sander
The "heart-and-soul" of custom and production cabinet shops around the country.
The Grizzly G1531 6" x 80" Benchtop Edge Sander offers 30" of platen-backed sanding surface. Perfect for finishing and sanding door edges and long stock.
Curved panels can be sanded quickly and easily using the height-adjustable contoured support table.
The G1531 also features convenient adjustment knobs, quick belt release, shielded ball bearings, graphite-coated platen, and built-in dust hood.
Like all of the Grizzly edge sanders, the G1531 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G1531 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the edge sanderare available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V, TEFC, single-phase, prewired for 220V
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 80"
- Graphite coated platen: 6-3/4" x 29-3/4"
- 22" x 10-1/2" cast-iron table with miter block
- Table travel: 6"
- Table tilts from +60 deg. to –60 deg.
- Contour sanding table 4-1/4" x 8", adjustable vertically 3-1/2"
- 1725 RPM motor delivers an 1800 FPM belt speed
- ON/OFF switch with removable key
- 4" dust port
- Powder-coated finish.
- Overall size: 47" W x 17-1/2" D x 34-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 221 lbs
- Quick Belt Release Lever
- Conveniently Located Belt Tracking and Tension Adjustment
- Handwheel Table Height Adjustment
- Built-in Dust Hood and Miter Block
- Paddle Switch with Safety Key