Grizzly G0512 - 6" x 80" Edge Sander w/ Wrap-Around Table
This Sander was developed for those projects that require a large support area and have long straight sides or curves. The specially designed 2-1/8" diameter roller allows you to get into tighter radius projects like guitar bodies, curved chair legs, etc. The table is supported in four positions to eliminate sagging and to provide a stable base while working, and the quick-release belt tension lever allows fast belt changes.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 220V), single-phase, 20A/10A
- Rubber idler roller: 2-1/8", shielded ball bearing
- Drive roller: 4-1/2", cast aluminum
- Table size: 24" x 42-1/4"
- Table height: 33"–39"
- Platen: 6-1⁄4" x 31-1/2", graphite coated
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 80"
- Belt speed: 1800 FPM
- Footprint: 32" L x 14-1/2" W
- Overall size: 52-1/2" W x 24" D x 48-3/4" H (with handle up)
- Approx. shipping weight: 251 lbs.
- Paddle safety switch with removable key
- Direct-drive power transfer
- Shielded and permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Welded-steel powder-coated base
- Composite with plastic laminate surface table
- Extended sanding surface
- Work stop
- 4" Dust port
- Quick-release belt tension lever
- Belt tracking and tension adjustment
- Handwheel table height adjustment
- Powder-coated stand