G0760 8" x 29" 2 HP Mill/Drill with Stand and Powerfeed
A mill priced so competitively compared to other brands.
The G0760 8" x 29" 2 HP Mill/Drill has a 2 HP motor and enough table space to make quick work of just about any machining job you can throw at it.
The X-axis table power feed provides precision powered longitudinal table movement with adjustable limit stops for preset range of motion.
The G0760 features an R-8 spindle and includes an R-8 drill chuck arbor and MT#3 drill chuck. Included are two adapters that will allow the use of MT#3 and MT#2 tooling.
With the cabinet in the stand, you'll have the convenience of storing everything right where you need it most!
You can use the savings against the competition towards the G1076 1/2" Clamping Kit or even the G7155 Premium 6" Milling Vise.
Like all Grizzly mills, the G0760 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0760 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your mill.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the mill may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V*, single-phase. 17.8A/8.6A
- Swing: 15-1/2"
- Spindle travel: 4-11/16"
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle speeds:12, 140–2436 RPM
- Quill diameter: 2.95"
- Max spindle to table: 17-5/16"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 19-11/16"
- Table travel (cross): 7-1/2"
- Table size: 8-1/4" x 28-3/4"
- T-Slots: 3 @ 2-1/2" centers, 5/8" wide
- Drilling capacity for cast-iron: 1-3/16"
- Drilling capacity for steel: 1"
- Overall dimensions: 41-5/8" W x 40-1/2" D x 43-1/4" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 848 lbs.
- Calibrated depth stop
- Fine feed downfeed control, graduated in 0.001"
- Coolant trough
- Variable-speed longitudinal power feed
- Quill moves 0.108" per revolution of fine feed handwheel
- Table moves 0.100" per revolution of handwheel
- Stand with storage shelves
*This machine is prewired for 220V. 110V operation requires installation of the T25515 110V Conversion Kit. For your own safety, all wiring procedures MUST be completed by an electrician or other qualified service personnel. See Owner’s Manual for details.