This heavy-duty Mill/Drill has a 2 HP motor and enough table space to make quick work of just about any machining job you can throw at it. Priced so competitively compared to other brands, you can use the savings for the G1076 1/2" Clamping Kit or even our G7155 6" machining vise! Of course, with the R-8 spindle, tooling up is a snap and with the cabinet in the stand, you'll have the convenience of storing everything right where you need it most!
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase. 17.8A/8.6A
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 4-11/16"
- Swing: 15-1/2"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 17-5/16"
- Column size: 4-1/2"
- Collars graduated: 0.001"
- T-Slots: 3 @ 2-1/2" centers, 5/8" wide
- Table size: 8-1/4" x 28-3/4"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 19-11/16"
- Table travel (cross): 7-1/2"
- Drilling capacity for cast iron: 1-3/16"
- Drilling capacity for steel: 1"
- Number of speeds: 12
- Spindle speed:140–2436 RPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 848 lbs.
- Fine down feed is engaged by clutch-type mechanism
- Easy-to-use depth stop
- Heavy-duty, 12-speed tapered roller bearing spindle
- Forward/Reverse switch with emergency stop
- Stand with chip tray and cabinet measures 32" L x 24" W x 22" H
- Coolant trough
110V Operation: 110V operation requires installation of a 110V conversion kit. For your own safety, all wiring procedures MUST be completed by an electrician or other qualified service personnel. See Owner’s Manual for details. For all machines, order item #P0705311. The manufacture date is provided on the main product label of the machine.