Grizzly G0919 - Twin Head/Dual-Blade Resaw Bandsaw
G0919 Twin Head/Dual Blade Resaw Bandsaw
For any resaw operation or large-scale production facility.
The G0919 Twin-Head Horizontal Resaw Bandsaw makes quick work of rough-sawn material with two massive 20 HP main motors.
The dual 168" x 2" blades slice through material up to 10" thick x 11-3/4" wide as the conveyor feeds it through at speeds from 10 - 90 FPM.
Whether you're resawing planking or making custom beams, dial in the blade heights and feed rate on the digital control panel.
Each saw blade has independent elevation controls and digital readouts for precise blade height adjustment.
With the push of a button, cuts from 1/4" to 5" thick with the lower blade and from 1/2" to 6-3/4" thick with the upper blade.
Automatic hydraulic blade tensioners allow for quickly de-tensioning and replacing blades with the flick of a switch.
A pneumatic infeed switch automatically adjusts the hold-down roller to apply consistent downward pressure during the cut.
The G0919 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0919 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete-and-easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Main blade motors (x2): 20 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired 220V), 3-phase, 51A/26A
- Blade elevation motors (x2): 1/4 HP, 1A/0.5A
- Max. workpiece width: 11-3/4"
- Max. workpiece thickness: 10"
- Minimum cut height: 1/4"
- Blade size: 168" x 2"
- Blade speed: 6700 FPM
- Floor-to-table height: 35-3/4"
- Conveyor feed rate: 10 - 90 FPM
- Conveyor table size: 107-1/4" L x 11-13/16" W
- Number of dust ports: 3
- Dust port size: 4"
- Overall dimensions: 89-1/2" W x 108" D x 73" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 3661 lbs.
- Independent digital blade height controls and DROs
- Hydraulically driven feed conveyors
- Powered saw elevation
- Hydraulic blade tensioning with gauge
- Adjustable HSS blade guides
- Simple and quick blade changes
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $250. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570)546-9663 before placing your order.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.