G0514X 19" 3 HP Extreme Series Bandsaw
The centerpiece of any woodworking shop.
Cast-iron wheels, double-row ball-bearing blade guides, and a 3 HP motor help make the G0514X 19" 3 HP Bandsaw a wood devouring saw.
This saw features 5° left and 45° right rack-and-pinion table tilt control with extra table support, and an innovative resaw fence.
Both blade guide height and blade tension are handwheel controlled. For a full range replacement and resaw blades for the G0514X, shop here.
You'll really appreciate the extra features like dual 4" dust ports, a tracking window, and blade tension scale and quick-release. The wheel covers are hinged for convenience.
The magnetic power switch prevents accidental restarts after an emergency stop or loss of power and the keyed lockout adds another level of safety.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0514X comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0514X manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 12A
- Maximum cutting width left of blade: 18-1/4"
- Maximum cutting height (resaw capacity): 12"
- Table size: 26-3/4" W x 19" D x 1-1/2" T
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Blade size: 141-1/2"–143" (1/8"–1-1/4" W)
- Blade speeds: 1700, 3500 FPM
- Footprint: 17-3/4" x 29-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 36" W x 32" D x 76" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 460 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Micro-adjusting geared table
- Blade tension scale
- Blade tension quick-release
- Double ball-bearing blade guides with full enclosure protection
- Rack-and-pinion height adjustment for upper blade guides
- Deluxe cast-iron fence with scale and magnifying window
- Extruded-aluminum resaw fence attachment
- Dual 4" dust ports
- Fully-balanced cast-iron wheels with urethane tires
- Sealed and permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Pre-formed steel wheel covers
- Includes miter gauge
- Includes 3/4" 6-TPI hook blade