Grizzly G0504 - 16" 30 HP 3-Phase Dual Conveyor Horizontal Resaw Bandsaw
G0504 16" 30 HP 3-Phase Dual Conveyor Horizontal Resaw Bandsaw
Maximize your lumber yield and improve your productivity operations.
This resaw is popular with lumber yards and manufacturers working with veneers. It's capable of resawing large quantities of wood quickly.
The operation controls, including cut thickness and conveyor speeds, can be easily worked by the primary operator.
The digital controller allows for four pre-set height/thickness selections at the press of a button. Once a thickness is set, different sizes of lumber can be fed in without further adjustments.
The powerful 30HP motor combined with the thin kerf blade cuts through hardwoods like butter. The resaw can cut as thin as 1/16" and has the capacity to cut materials up to 16" wide x 10" tall x 12' long. The cuts are clean and leave minimal saw marks reducing processing time.
Setting the hydraulic blade tension is simple and the infeed and return conveyors are adjustable. Changing the blade takes less than 2 mins.
Ceramic blade guides improve accuracy and improve blade life while keeping the blade clean and cool.
Sold with a 1-year warranty covering factory defects and replacement parts. The warranty does not cover consumable parts such as blades. Product support for the bandsaw is provided by a US based tech support team.
Additional blades and replacement parts are available for quick shipping from our warehouses.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.
- Main motor: 30 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired for 220V), 3-phase, 72A/41A
- Elevation motor: 1/2 HP, 2.2A/1.1A
- Hydraulic pressure: 1000 PSI
- Maximum cutting capacity: 10" x 16"
- Distance from blade to conveyor table: 1/4" - 10"
- Feed speed: 0 - 61 FPM
- Saw blade size: 180" L x 1" W
- Saw blade speed: 7300 FPM
- Floor to table height: 40"
- Infeed table: 106" L x 16" W
- Infeed belt: 215-3/4" L x 15-1/4" W
- Return table: 107-1/2" L x 18-1/2" W
- Return belt: 215-3/4" L x 7-1/4" W
- >Wheel diameter: 28" x 7/8"
- Dust port size: 2 x 4"
- Overall size: 85" W x 83-1/2" H x 108" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 4325 lbs.
- Digital height control for accurate blade positioning
- VS hydraulically driven feed and return conveyors
- Powered saw elevation
- Hydraulic blade tensioning with gauge
- Adjustable ceramic blade guides
- Steel conveyor table
- Steel fence with rollers
- 4" Cast-iron pressure rollers with polyurethane tires
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $250. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570)546-9663 before placing your order.