Grizzly G0503 - 12" 20 HP Horizontal Resaw Bandsaw
G0503 12" 20 HP Horizontal Resaw Bandsaw
An industrial resaw for increased production.
With a massive 20 HP motor, 28" diameter wheels and 168" blade, the G0503 12" 20 HP Horizontal Resaw Bandsaw can resaw all day long from the hardest species of wood without taking a rest.
Because the horizontal design, you can count on accurate and consistent results every time.
This bandsaw was designed with careful detail for maximizing production to maximize safety and production - so YOU can keep your profits riding high.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0503 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0503 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the bandsaw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Main motor: 20 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired 220V), 3-Phase, 50A/25A
- Hydraulic tank motor: 2 HP, 6A/3A
- Hydraulic pressure: 775 PSI
- Maximum cutting capacity: 12" x 12"
- Distance from blade-to-conveyor table: 1/4" - 5"
- Saw wheel size: 28" x 7/8"
- Saw blade size: 168" x 1"
- Saw blade speed: 7300 FPM
- Conveyor belt size: 11-1/4" x 215-3/4" long
- Variable feed speed: 32 - 82 FPM
- Conveyor table: 12" wide x 102" long
- Floor to table height: 35-1/2"
- Overall size: 108" W x 81" D x 65-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 2778 lb.
- Two 4" dust ports
- Return rollers
- Adjustable HSS blade guides
- Manual cutting height adjustment
- Variable feed speed by hydraulic drive
- Manual blade tension adjustment
- Movable control panel
- Carbon-steel guides
- Steel frame construction
- Steel conveyor table
- Rubber conveyor belt
- 8" cast-iron pressure rollers with polyurethane tires
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $325. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570) 546-9663 before placing your order.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.