Cut wood and metal with this 2 HP 17" Variable-Speed Combination Bandsaw.
We've taken all the best features from our vertical wood cutting bandsaws and added variable-speed blade control with two speed ranges to allow this Combination 17" Bandsaw to double as a wood-cutting and metal-cutting bandsaw with the power and cutting capacity to tackle just about anything!
You will find many other features that have made Grizzly bandsaws so popular with our customers such as an included cast-iron fence with extruded-aluminum rail and resaw fence attachment, rack & pinion upper guide adjustment, cast-iron trunnion, cast-iron wheels and rack & pinion table tilt control. This bandsaw has everything you could wish for, including variable speed!
The Grizzly G0640X Wood/Metal Cutting Bandsaw is covered by a one-year warranty that covers replacement parts and guards against factory defects. The G0640X is supported by a US-based product support team and replacement parts are available on-line and ship from our massive Parts Department in Springfield Missouri.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 8A (runs on single-phase, 220V)
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 16-1/4"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 12"
- Blade guides: Double ball bearing upper & lower
- Table size: 23-5/8" x 17-1/4"
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor-to-table height: 37-1/2"
- Blade size: 131-1/2" (1/8" - 1" wide)
- Blade speed: Variable, 100 - 3600 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 32" W x 32" D x 73" H
- Footprint: 17-3/4" x 27"
- Approximate shipping weight: 416 lbs.
- Variable-speed control
- Two 4" dust ports
- Requires single-phase power
- Left-and-right table tilting control
- Rack & pinion adjustment on upper blade guide support
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Fully-balanced, cast-iron wheels with rubber tires
- Quick-release blade tension
- Includes rip fence and miter gauge
- Rip fence features magnified cursor, dead lift quick-release, solid lever lock, and extruded-aluminum resaw fence that also transforms for cutting thin stock