Built for production and sized for cutting work up to 20" wide to the left of the blade and 14-1/4" tall, this heavy-duty bandsaw won’t back down from anything. With a powerful 3 HP TEFC motor and fully-balanced cast-iron wheels, you’ll get smooth operation all day long. Other features like blade tension indicator, micro-adjusting tilt table, motor brake, and rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment make operating functions quick and convenient.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
Certified to CSA & UL standards
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase, 16A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 20"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 14-1/4"
- Blade guides: Double ball-bearing
- Table size: 20-3/4" x 20-1/2"
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor-to-table height: 35-1/2"
- Blade size: 164" - 165-1/2" (1/4" - 1-3/8" wide)
- Blade speed: 4600 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 39-1/2" W x 28-5/8" D x 78" H
- Footprint: 21-5/8" x 33-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 680 lbs.
- Quick-release blade tensioning
- Blade tension indicator
- Blade tracking window
- Ball-bearing blade guides
- Rack & pinion upper guide adjustment
- Height adjustment scale
- Micro-adjusting rack & pinion table tilt
- Heavy-duty cast-iron fence with extruded aluminum resaw fence
- Square fence rail
- Computer-balanced cast-iron wheels with rubber tires
- Hinged wheel covers with safety lock
- Key lock power switch
- Motor stops in under 3 seconds after switch is turned off
- Two 4" dust ports
- Powder-coated finish
- Includes one 1" 3-TPI wide hook blade
- Includes miter gauge