Grizzly G0566B - 21" Super Heavy-Duty 3 HP Bandsaw with Motor Brake
G0566B 21" Super Heavy-Duty 3 HP Bandsaw
Buy now and receive free shipping! That's a savings of $249! Please note this promotion ends April 11th.
Built for production and sized for cutting work up to 20" wide to the left of the blade and 14-1/4" tall, the G0566B 21" Super Heavy-Duty 3 HP Bandsaw with Motor Brake won’t back down from anything.
With a powerful 3 HP TEFC motor and fully-balanced cast-iron wheels, you’ll get smooth operation all day long.
The G0566B has a 20-3/4" x 20-1/2" cast-iron table that can tilt from 5° left to 45° right.
Other features like blade tension indicator, motor brake, and rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment make operating functions quick and convenient.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0566B comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0566B manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase, 16A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 20"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 14-1/4"
- Table size: 20-3/4" x 20-1/2"
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor-to-table height: 35-1/2"
- Blade size: 164" - 165-1/2" (1/4" - 1-3/8" wide)
- Blade speed: 4600 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 39-1/2" W x 28-5/8" D x 78" H
- Footprint: 21-5/8" x 33-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 680 lbs.
- Quick-release blade tensioning
- Blade tension indicator
- Blade tracking window
- Double ball-bearing blade guides
- Height adjustment scale
- Rack-and pinion upper guide adjustment
- Micro-adjusting rack-and-pinion table tilt
- Heavy-duty cast-iron fence with extruded aluminum resaw fence
- Square fence rail
- Computer-balanced cast-iron wheels with rubber tires
- Hinged wheel covers with safety lock
- Key lock power switch
- Motor stops in under 3 seconds after switch is turned off
- Two 4" dust ports
- Includes one 1" 3-TPI wide hook blade and a miter gauge