Grizzly G4181 - 1 HP Power Feeder
G4181 1 HP Power Feeder
If you do any kind of production ripping or milling, you know what a big chore it can be feeding by hand, especially with longer and wider stock.
For those who want to increase production, upgrade, or add on another stock feeder, we have a power feeder to match virtually any application and budget.
The G4181 1 HP Power Feeder reduces kickback hazards and improves cutting results by feeding in a consistent and stable manner.
The universal joints allow you to adjust the power feeder tracking and height to accommodate many workpiece sizes.
The power feeder has the option to feed a workpiece at 13, 26, 33, and 66 feet per minute.
Like all Grizzly power feeders, the G4181 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G4181 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete-and-easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your power feeder.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the feeders are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 240V, single-phase, 4.2A
- Feed speeds: (4) 13, 26, 33, 66 FPM
- Rotation: Forward & reverse
- Max. height of rollers: 7"
- Min. workpiece length: 7"
- Horizontal travel: 17"
- Vertical travel: 9"
- Swing: 360°
- Rollers: (3) synthetic rubber, 2-1/4" wide x 4-5/8" dia.
- Roller suspension: 3/4"
- Approx. shipping weight: 141 lbs.
- Rollers are spring-tensioned
- Heavy-duty gear reduction with hardened gears
- Universal positioning with handle locks
- Rack-and-pinion horizontal movement
- Forward/reverse feed
- Multiple feed speeds
- X-, Y-, Z-axis adjustment