G0785 1 HP Wall-Mount Dust Collector with Canister Filter
Effective dust collection not only keeps your shop cleaner and more pleasant to work in, but it can also improve the air quality in your shop.
The G0785 1 HP Wall-Mount Dust Collector with Canister Filter features a powerful motor and a convenient collection bag - so they're ideal for just about any size of woodworking operation.
This dust collector has air suction capacity of 537 CFM and has a max static pressure of 7.2 inches. Static pressure is produced by the 1" balanced cast aluminum, radial fin impeller to move the wood chips into the collector.
Additionally, the canister filter on this handy wall-mounted model provides six times the surface area of a bag filter!
The G0785 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your dust collector.
Like all Grizzly dust collectors, the G0785 comes with a one-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the dust collector are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 120V/240V (prewired 120V), 7A/3.5A
- Air suction capacity: 537 CFM
- Static pressure: 7.2"
- Filter rating: 1 micron
- Bag capacity: 1.5 cubic feet
- Intake hole size: 4"
- Impeller: 10" balanced cast aluminum radial fin
- Canister filter size (diameter x length): 15" x 16-3/16"
- Height with bag inflated: 46"
- Sound level: 77-79 dB
- Approximate shipping weight: 62 lbs.
- 1 micron canister filtration
- 10" cast aluminum impeller
- Steel base plate mounts easily to most walls
- Ideal point-of-use dust collector