W1826 1 HP Wall Dust Collector
The Fox Shop W1826 1 HP Wall Dust Collector is designed to capture dust right at the source, eliminating the reduced efficiency of a duct system.
With 537 CFM capacity, it will handle just about any hungry woodworking machine and without a complicated duct system, static pressure loss is minimal.
A simple wall-mount bracket and locking screw system ensures you'll be safely up and running in no time!
The bag filter features a window to gauge dust levels in the bag and a bottom zipper for easy cleaning.
Like all Shop Fox benchtop machines, the W1826 comes with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The W1826 manual was written by the U.S. based Woodstock Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your dust collector.
The Woodstock Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the collector may be available online and shipped from the Woodstock parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 120V/240V (prewired 120V), single-phase, 7A/3.5A
- Air suction capacity: 537 CFM
- Static pressure: 7.2"
- Intake hole size: 4"
- Impeller: 10" balanced cast-aluminum
- Bag capacity: 2 cubic feet
- Bag size (diameter x depth): 13-1/2" x 24"
- Standard bag filtration: 2.5 micron
- Height with bag inflated: 44"
- Approximate shipping weight: 55 lbs.
- Steel base plate easily mounts to most walls
- Ideal point-of-use dust collector