Grizzly H8192 - 1" x 42" Belt / 8" Disc Combo Sander
H8192 1" x 42" Belt / 8" Disc Combo Sander
A perfect match for your bandsaw or scroll saw.
The H8192 1" x 42" Belt / 8" Disc Combo Sander will shape and smooth right to the line.
Great for touching up work on your small jobs that need a little attention.
A 1/3 HP, capacitor-start induction motor powers the 1" x 42" belt and 8" disc through any sanding chore and the cast-iron tilting tables give you the flexibility you demand.
Features single-knob tracking to get your belt back on track. The two 2" dust ports easily connect to your dust collection system.
Like all Grizzly combo sanders, the H8192 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The H8192 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your combo sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the combo sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 110V, single-phase, 4A
- Sanding belt size: 1" x 42"
- Sanding belt speed: 3000 FPM
- Belt platen size: 1" x 4"
- Belt sanding table size: 6" x 7"
- Disc diameter: 8"
- Disc backing type: PSA
- Disc speed: 1725 RPM
- Disc sanding table size: 4" x 10"
- Table tilt: 0–45°
- Number of dust ports: 2
- Dust port sizes: 2"
- Footprint: 11" x 18-1/4"
- Overall dimensions: 19-1/2" W x 26" D x 14-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 64 lbs.
- Dual cast-iron tables with miter slots
- Both tables tilt to 45°
- Two 2" dust ports
- Single-knob belt tracking
- Includes 80 grit belt and disc