Grizzly H6070 - 1" x 30" Belt/5" Disc Combo Sander
H6070 1" x 30" Belt/5" Disc Combo Sander
This award-winning sander pretty much does it all.
The H6070 1" x 30" Belt/5" Disc Combination Benchtop Sander was named as one of the Best Bench Sanders by Tool Digest.
The versatile, heavy-duty machine is aiding you in all types of sanding projects such as making toys, knives, and even tables and chairs.
The H6070 offers a 1" wide by 30" long belt sander and a 5" disc sander in one portable unit, sanding down areas fast and with precision.
Both the belt and disc sanding tables tilt 45° for added versatility and help stabilize your material when sanding.
The removable belt platen and idler roller guard make contour sanding a breeze.
Two integrated dust ports to help keep your working space clean and to prevent you from inhaling debris while you work.
Ideal for sanding intricate parts, contour sanding, and dry sharpening.
Like all Grizzly benchtop machines, the H6070 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The H6070 manual was written by the U.S. based Grizzly Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 110V, single-phase, 2.5A
- Sanding belt size: 1" x 30"
- Sanding belt speed: 3150 FPM
- Belt sander table size: 5-1/8" x 5-1/8"
- Belt sander table tilt: 0–45°
- Belt platen size: 1" x 3"
- Disc diameter: 5"
- Disc backing type: PSA
- Disc speed: 3450 RPM
- Disc sander table size: 4" x 7-5/16"
- Disc sander table tilt: 0–45°
- Dust ports: 1-3/4" and 1-13/16"
- Overall dimensions: 14" W x 10-3/4" D x 14-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 21 lbs.
- Dual dust ports
- Adjustable platen
- Universal positioning lock levers
- Manual belt tracking adjustment
- Takes standards 1" x 30" belts and 5" PSA discs
- Machined aluminum tables