G1023RLX 10" 3 HP 240V Cabinet Table Saw with Extension Table
The saw you want for maximum cutting capacity.
The Grizzly G1023RLX 10" 3 HP 240V Cabinet Table Saw was awarded Top Value by WOOD Magazine for its combination of features including its larger rip capacity, better dust collection and sturdier table legs than the competition.
Additionally, this machine features a quick-release blade guard, interchangeable riving knife, encapsulated-blade dust extraction and a highly efficient serpentine belt/pulley system that runs much quieter and smoother than its predecessor.
This left-tilting table saw includes the tremendously popular Shop Fox® Classic fence and heavy-duty extension table. Best of all, everything is included for one low price, making this one of the greatest package deals available anywhere.
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G1023RLX comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G1023RLX manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the table saw are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 14A
- Rip capacity: 60" right, 14" left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/8"
- Table size with extension: 74" W x 27" D
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17"
- Distance from front of table to blade at max. cut: 12"
- Floor-to-table height: 34"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4200 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Overall dimensions: 84" W x 47" D x 39-3/4" H
- Footprint: 20-1/2" x 20-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 550 lbs.
- Extra-large 44" x 27" extension table
- Extra-large handwheels ease arbor movement
- Quickly changes between riving knife and blade guard
- Locking magnetic switch includes padlock and key to prevent unauthorized use
- Large safety STOP paddle
- One-piece steel cabinet type stand
- All sealed ball-bearing construction
- Poly-V serpentine belt transfers power more efficiently and with less noise than standard V-belts
- Underside of blade encapsulated for superior dust collection
- Includes 10" x 40T blade!