Grizzly G0764Z - 14" 10 HP 3-Phase Sliding Table Saw with 124" Cutting Capacity
This is the next level of Grizzly's industrial-sized sliding table saws, engineered to handle the largest sheet goods with a sliding table over ten feet long and capable of rips over 50" wide. Not only that—you can rip and crosscut the thickest material with a 4-1/8" maximum depth of cut at 90°. The independently controlled scoring blade eliminates tear-out and two flip stops on the crosscutting fence maximize production efficiency. The large overhead blade guard is fully adjustable and includes a 4" dust port, which supplements the 5" cabinet-mounted dust port. If you require a large sliding table saw, take a good look at this one!
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Main motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired for 220V), 3-phase, 29.2A/14.6A
- Scoring motor: 1 HP
- Rip capacity: 51-1/4"
- Crosscut capacity: 124"
- Blade tilt: 0 - 45°
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 4-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-7/8"
- Main table size with extensions: 35-1/4" x 59-1/8"
- Sliding table size: 14" x 126"
- Floor-to-table height: 34-1/2"
- Main blade size: 14"
- Main blade arbor: 1"
- Main blade speed: 3000, 4000, 5000 RPM
- Scoring blade size: 4-3/4"
- Scoring blade arbor: 20mm
- Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Number of dust ports: 2
- Dust port size: 4" & 5"
- Footprint: 74-1/2" L x 35-1/2" W
- Overall size: 202" W x 133" D x 65" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1643 lbs.
- Micro-adjustable rip fence
- Independently-powered scoring blade ensures tear-out free cutting
- Sliding table on steel ball guide system with heat-treated steel ways
- Alloy crosscut fence for miter cutting 45° right and left
- Miter fence has two flip stops for repetitive cutting
- Safety limit switch for blade cover
- Adjustable riving knife
*Prewired for 220V. If you require 440V operation, Grizzly must convert your machine at the time of purchase. A $250 non-refundable fee will be added to your order. Please allow extra shipping time for the conversion. If you need more information, please contact technical service.