Grizzly G0820 - 12" 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase Compact Sliding Table Saw
G0820 12" 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase Compact Sliding Table Saw
Sliding table saws save time and are a pure joy to work with
A sliding table saw can also take up a lot of room. What to do if you're pressed for shop space?
The space-saving G0820 12" 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase Compact Sliding Table Saw, measures 118" x 90"!
This slider will allow you to crosscut sheets up to 63" x 101-1/2" and rip panels as wide as 33".
Don't let the smaller size fool you; this 7-1/2 HP workhorse has all of the user-friendly features you'd expect from an industrial-duty sliding table saw.
These features include a scoring blade that eliminates tear-out, a miter fence with adjustable flip-stops, dust ports above and below the blade, riving knife, a standard rip fence and a clamping hold-down system for the sliding table.
For production ripping and crosscutting, every shop needs a sliding table saw—and the G0820 just might be the perfect fit!
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G0820 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0820 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information; making it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the table saw are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired for 220V), 3-phase, 20A/10A
- Rip capacity: 33"
- Crosscut capacity: 63"
- Blade tilt: 0 - 45°
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-5/16"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/8"
- Main table size with extensions: 35-1/4" x 21-1/2"
- Sliding table size: 63" x 12-1/4"
- Floor-to-table height:
- Main blade size: 12"
- Main blade arbor: 1"
- Main blade speed: 4000 RPM
- Scoring blade size: 4-3/4" (120mm)
- Scoring blade arbor: 20mm
- Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Number of dust ports: 2
- Dust port size: 5" & 2-1/2"
- Footprint: 45" L x 35" W
- Overall dimensions: 118" W x 90" D x 45" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 996 lbs.
- Crosscut fence for 90° and 45° cuts
- Aluminum rip fence
- Double roller-carriage sliding table
- Adjustable riving knife
- Adjustable blade hood guard
- 5" Main dust port
- Blade tilts 45° for miter cutting
- Precision-ground cast-iron main table
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $250. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570)546-9663 before placing your order.