G0638HEP 10 HP Dual-Filtration HEPA Cyclone Dust Collector
The best of the best dust collectors Grizzly has to offer!
Grizzly dual-filtration HEPA cyclones are geared toward those looking for the best filtration on the market.
The G0638HEP Cyclone Dust Collector features two primary filters with efficiency of 99.9% at 0.2-2 microns.
The four secondary HEPA filters have a MERV-17 with an efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 microns in size.
Featuring a whopping 4029 CFM capacity, it can handle any large duct system with a static pressure loss less than 16.8".
The 55-gallon collection drum on casters minimizes the downtime when emptying dust and chips.
The noise-reducing exhaust mufflers keep the noise level well below 90 dB.
The ramped air intake is so efficient, there is very little fine dust that makes it to the plastic filter bags.
The G0638HEP is the perfect choice for large shops with multiple woodworking machines operating at the same time.
The T24876 replacement bags are for machines manufactured 10/2020 and after.
The H8469 replacement bags are for machines manufactured before 10/2020.
The G0638HEP manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
Like all Grizzly dust collectors, the G0638HEP comes with a one-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the dust collector may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired 220V), 3-phase, 30A/15A
- Intake hole size: 12"
- Impeller size: 18-1/2" steel radial fin
- Airflow capacity: 4029 CFM @ 2.51" SP
- Maximum static pressure: 16.8"
- Filter surface area: 398 sq. ft
- Cartridge filter diameter: 19-11/16" x 2
- MERV rating: MERV-17
- Primary filter: 99.9% at 0.2-2 microns
- Secondary filter: HEPA rated 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Collection drum: 55-gallon
- Sound level: 82-85 dB
- Overall dimensions: 96-1/4" W x 52-1/2" D x 139-3/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1555 lbs.
- BIA certified cartridge filters and V-cell MERV-17 HEPA filters
- Blower and barrel rotate 360° for inlet and outlet positioning
- Steel collection drums have casters for easy dust disposal
- Cleaning brushes maximize air flow
- Mufflers reduce noise level without reducing air flow
- Includes stand
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $325. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570)546-9663 before placing your order.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.