The best of the best! This is the same unit as our G0638, but pre-equipped with an upgraded dual-filtration HEPA filter system! Our dual-filtration HEPA cyclones are geared toward those looking for the best filtration on the market. Features a primary filter with efficiency of 99.9% at 0.2-2 microns and a secondary HEPA filter with efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 microns in size. The advantage of this dual filtration setup is the majority of all fine dust is captured by the first filter and only the finest dust makes it to the HEPA filter, resulting in up to a 900% increase in the life of the HEPA filter. This results in a superbly long-lasting HEPA filter (of up to 10 years) and the ultimate in clean air quality.
Our largest Cyclone Dust Collector features a whopping 4029 CFM capacity and can handle any large duct system with a static pressure loss less than 16.8". Dual collection drums minimize the downtime when emptying dust and chips, and the noise-reducing exhaust mufflers keep the noise level below 90 dB. The ramped air intake is so efficient, there is very little fine dust that makes it to the plastic filter bags—and with a 99.9% filter efficiency rating, essentially no dust escapes. The perfect choice for large shops with multiple woodworking machines operating at the same time, all day long.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
CSA certified meeting CAN/CSA C22.2 #243-10 and ANSI/UL 1017-8 standards!
- Motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 30A/15A, TEFC Class “F”
- Intake hole size: 12"
- Filter surface area: 398 sq. ft
- Cartridge filter diameter: 19-11/16" x 2
- Impeller size: 18-1/2" steel radial fin
- Airflow capacity: 4029 CFM @ 4.3" SP
- Maximum static pressure (inches of water): 16.8"
- Sound level: 82-85 dB
- MERV rating: MERV-17
- Primary filter: 99.9% at 0.2-2 microns
- Secondary filter: HEPA rated 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Collection drums: Steel, 55 gallon x 2
- Overall dimensions: 94-1/4" L x 52-1/2" W x 139-3/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1555 lbs.
- Ramped inlet maximizes dust flow into the collection drums
- Steel collection drums have casters for easy dust disposal
- Remote controlled magnetic switch
- Class "F" motor
- Dual pleated filters with cleaning brushes maximize air flow
- Standard equipment mufflers reduce noise level without reducing air flow
- 16.8" static pressure for greater duct design flexibility
- Includes stand
*440V operation requires purchasing additional components and installation by our technicians. Please call customer service at (570) 546-9663 for more information