G0638HEP 10 HP Dual-Filtration HEPA Cyclone Dust Collector
The best of the best dust collectors Grizzly has to offer!
Grizzly dual-filtration HEPA cyclones are geared toward those looking for the best filtration on the market.
The G0638HEP 10 HP Dual-Filtration HEPA Cyclone Dust Collector features a primary filter with efficiency of 99.9% at 0.2-2 microns.
The secondary HEPA filter has a MERV-17 with an efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 microns in size.
The G0638HEP features a whopping 4029 CFM capacity and can handle any large duct system with a static pressure loss less than 16.8".
Dual collection drums minimize the downtime when emptying dust and chips and the noise-reducing exhaust mufflers keep the noise level below 90 dB.
The ramped air intake is so efficient, there is very little fine dust that makes it to the plastic filter bags.
The G0638HEP is the perfect choice for large shops with multiple woodworking machines operating at the same time, all day long.
The G0638HEP manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
Like all Grizzly dust collectors, the G0638HEP comes with a one year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the dust collector are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 30A/15A,
- Airflow capacity: 4029 CFM @ 4.3" SP
- Maximum static pressure: 16.8"
- Intake hole size: 12"
- Filter surface area: 398 sq. ft
- Cartridge filter diameter: 19-11/16" x 2
- Impeller size: 18-1/2" steel radial fin
- Sound level: 82-85 dB
- MERV rating: MERV-17
- Primary filter: 99.9% at 0.2-2 microns
- Secondary filter: HEPA rated 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Collection drums: Steel, 55 gallon x 2
- Overall dimensions: 94-1/4" L x 52-1/2" W x 139-3/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1555 lbs.
- Steel collection drums have casters for easy dust disposal
- Remote controlled magnetic switch
- Dual pleated filters with cleaning brushes maximize air flow
- Standard equipment mufflers reduce noise level without reducing air flow
- Includes stand
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $250. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570)546-9663 before placing your order.