G0861 2 HP Portable Cyclone Dust Collector
You'll be absolutely amazed with this high-quality and extremely affordable cyclone!
The G0861 2 HP Cyclone Dust Collector brings big power in a portable, compact profile at an amazingly low price.
This cyclone dust collector creates a vortex of incoming air that extracts heavy wood chips and large dust particles into a plastic-bag-lined steel drum.
The remaining fine dust travels past the 13" aluminum impeller, is caught by a canister filter and then deposited in a separate plastic collection bag. The impeller is computer balanced to minimize vibration.
Handle up to 3 machines thanks to the massive 7" intake hole with three-way splitter and 1023 CFM of airflow capacity. Machines manufactured after 2021 feature a heavy-gauge clear plastic adapter that allows three 4" lines to be connected simultaneously. This allows for easy visibility and will help track down potential clogs.
Swivel casters for easy mobility and a wireless remote make this collector the ultimate in workshop convenience.
The built-in crank handle for easy pleated filter cleanout. A few back-and-forth cranks with this handle and you're ready for the next job!
Replacement T30314 Filters are available.
The upgraded T30489 HEPA Filters are also available for those wanting to capture particles down to 0.3 microns.
Like all Grizzly dust collectors, the G0861 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0861 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your dust collection system.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the machine may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 9A
- Intake hole size: 7"
- Impeller: 13" cast aluminum
- Airflow performance: 1023 CFM at 1.2" SP
- Max static pressure: 10.9"
- Filtration: 1-micron
- Filter surface area: 28.1 sq. ft.
- Impeller: 12-3/4" cast aluminum
- Collection drum size: 20-gallon
- Sound rating: 78 dB
- Overall dimensions: 28-1/2" W x 52" D x 70" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 294 lbs.
- Collection drum has quick-release handle
- Two-stage operation for ultimate dust collection
- Wireless remote control
- Lift handle and roll drum for easy sawdust disposal
- Vacuum equalizer built into collection drum
- Heavy-gauge clear plastic adapter for easy visibility