G0899 10" Hybrid Table Saw
Get the best of both contractor style and cabinet style table saws right here.
With the G0899, you get the easy to transport weight and size of a high-end contractor saw, but with the dust control and full features of a cabinet saw.
We took our rock-solid 10" table saw platform with a powerful 2 HP TEFC motor and paired it with the most efficient dust collection system we could design.
The internal dust shroud surrounds the bottom-side of the blade for efficient dust collection. The clear blade guard features built-in dust collection off the top of the blade. Combined, these two designs meet and send dust through the 4" dust port.
For added durability, G0899 has a cabinet-mounted cast-iron trunnion, a heavy-duty fence, and a precision-ground cast-iron table.
The micro-adjustable easy-glide, two-position fence system quickly adjusts to rip narrow workpieces.
The easy-to-reach paddle switch has a disabling key as an added safety feature to keep the machine from running when not in use.
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G0899 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0899 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the saw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 115V/230V (prewired for 115V), single-phase, 16A/8A
- Rip capacity: 31-1/2" right, 11-3/8" left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/8"
- Table size with extension wings: 40-1/8" W x 27" D
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 16-1/4"
- Floor-to-table height: 34-1/4"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4000 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Main dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 20-1/2" L x 19-1/2" W
- Overall dimensions: 66" W x 40" D x 48" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 449 lbs.
- Cast-iron tables and trunnions for long-lasting durability
- Less costly and smaller footprint than cabinet saws
- Micro-adjustable easy-glide fence system with narrow rip attachment
- Fully-enclosed blade guard with dust port
- Quick-release spreader/riving knife system
- Chromed cast-iron handwheels
- Heavy-duty miter gauge
- Poly-V drive belt for reduced noise/vibration
- Deluxe 2-position aluminum rip fence
- Includes 10 " x 40T carbide-tipped blade
*This machine is prewired for 115V operation. 230V operation requires purchase and installation of conversion kit P0899224X.