G0899 10" Hybrid Table Saw With Riving Knife
Get the best of both contractor style and cabinet style table saws right here.
With the G0899, you get the easy to transport weight and size of a high-end contractor saw, but with the dust control and full features of a cabinet saw.
We took our rock-solid 10" table saw platform with a 2 HP motor and added a quick-change blade guard with anti-kickback pawls that can be positioned away from the workpiece.
The clear blade guard features built-in dust collection.
The precision-ground cast-iron table adds heft and the cabinet-mounted cast-iron trunnions adds stability.
For more efficient power transfer and quiet operation, this saw features a serpentine belt/pulley system.
The easy-glide, two-position fence system quickly adjusts to rip narrow workpieces.
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G0899 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0899 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the saw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 2 HP, 115V/230V (prewired for 115V), single-phase, 16A/8A
- Rip capacity: 31-1/2" right, 11-3/8" left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/8"
- Table size with extension wings: 40-1/8" W x 27" D
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 16-1/4"
- Floor-to-table height: 34-1/4"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4000 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 20-1/2" L x 19-1/2" W
- Overall dimensions: 63" W x 40" D x 48" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 449 lbs.
- Fully-enclosed blade guard with dust port
- Hinged motor cover
- Chromed cast-iron handwheels
- Heavy-duty miter gauge
- Poly-V drive belt for reduced noise/vibration
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cabinet-mounted cast-iron trunnions
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Deluxe 2-position aluminum rip fence
- Easy-glide fence system with micro adjustment
- Standard & dado table inserts
- Includes 10" x 40T carbide-tipped blade