For the ultimate in extreme-duty machines, the G9860ZX features more bang for your buck than just about any 12" jointer out there: handwheel adjustable, precision-ground cast-iron parallelogram tables, a heavy-duty cast-iron base with noise-dampening system, pedestal-mounted swtich, and a 6-spiral cutterhead with 84 indexable carbide inserts. With a spiral cutterhead, a cutting edge is always in contact with the workpiece, which provides smoother finish and quieter operation than with a typical straight-knife cutterhead. Additionally each insert can be rotated up to three times to expose a new sharp cutting edge. No more replacing or sharpening knives every time a knife becomes dull or nicked. Check out the specs and additional features below and you'll agree there's no other 12" jointer that compares!
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 16A
- Maximum width of cut: 11-13/16"
- Maximum depth of cut: 5/16"
- Cutterhead diameter: 4"
- Cutterhead type: 6-row spiral with 84 inserts
- Insert size & type: 14 x 14 x 2mm indexable carbide
- Cutterhead speed: 5900 RPM
- Table size: 12-1/2" x 80"
- Fence size: 39-1/4" L x 4-3/4" H
- Minimum stock length: 14"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 18-1/8" x 38-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 80" W x 34-1/16" D x 40-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 1241 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables
- Parallelogram table adjustment
- Shielded ball-bearing cutterhead with grease fittings
- Center-mounted fence with positive stops at 45°, 90°, and 135°
- Heavy-duty cast-iron cabinet stand with noise-dampening system
- Precision handwheel-controlled table elevation
- Noise dampening system
- Stress-relieved infeed and outfeed tables
- Pedestal-mounted ON/OFF switch
- Twin V-belt drive