G9860ZX 12" x 80" Z Series Jointer w/ Spiral Cutterhead
Featuring more bang for your buck than just about any 12" jointer out there.
If you're looking to spend a little more on a high-end jointer, you'll certainly get your money's worth with the G9860ZX 12" x 80" Z Series Jointer.
This professional jointer is loaded with industrial features, such as precision-ground cast-iron parallelogram table adjustment, twin V-belt drive and a heavy-duty cast-iron base with noise dampening system.
For the ultimate in precise table height adjustments, the close tolerance, precision-ground cast-iron infeed and outfeed tables are effortless adjusted through the handwheel controls.
The G9860ZX combines a powerful 3 HP motor with a spiral cutterhead for unmatched finish and long-lasting cutting-edge durability compared to a machine with straight knives.
No need to sharpen the blades every time they get dull or nicked. The 84 indexable carbide inserts can be rotated up to 3 times for a new sharp edge.
Lastly, a jointer this size can save additional time and money by transforming unusable "cupped" lumber into perfectly flat stock.
Like all Grizzly jointers, the G9860ZX comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G9860ZX manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete-and-easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your jointer.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the jointer are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 16A
- Maximum width of cut: 11-13/16"
- Maximum depth of cut: 5/16"
- Cutterhead diameter: 4"
- Cutterhead type: 6-row spiral with 84 inserts
- Insert size and type: 14 x 14 x 2mm indexable carbide
- Cutterhead speed: 5900 RPM
- Table size: 12-1/2" x 80"
- Fence size: 39-1/4" L x 4-3/4" H
- Minimum stock length: 14"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 18-1/8" x 38-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 80" W x 34-1/16" D x 40-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1241 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables
- Parallelogram table adjustment
- Center-mounted fence with positive stops at 45°, 90°, and 135°
- Heavy-duty cast-iron cabinet stand with noise-dampening system
- Precision handwheel-controlled table elevation
- Noise dampening system
- Stress-relieved infeed and outfeed tables
- Pedestal-mounted ON/OFF switch