G0621X 13-1/2" 1-1/4 HP 3-Phase Vertical Wood/Metal Bandsaw
Affordable versatility not found on any saw in its class.
The G0621X 13-1/2" 1-1/4 HP 3-Phase Vertical Wood/Metal Bandsaw has the rugged functionality of two machines in in one.
This bandsaw features a variable-speed drive which allows you to slow the blade down for cutting metal and speed the blade up for cutting wood.
A 3-phase motor is used with a power inverter to provide variable speed capabilities on a single-phase power source.
Adjusting the speed of the blade is as simple as turning a dial. The speed is displayed in FPM on a digital display.
Blade changes are fast and easy with the quick-release blade feature.
The precision-ground cast-iron table tilts 45° right and 5° to the left.
The three ball-bearing rollers on the upper and lower blade guide assemblies are easy to adjust.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0621X comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0621X manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your metal-cutting bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1-1/4 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 4.8A with single-phase inverter
- Required power source: 220V, single-phase
- Throat capacity: 13-1/2"
- Maximum cutting height: 10"
- Blade length: 108"
- Blade size range: 1/8" - 1"
- Included blade size: 108-1/8" x 3/8" x 6 TPI
- Blade speed: variable, 150 - 3000 FPM
- Table tilt: 45° right, 5° left
- Floor to table height: 38-1/2"
- Table size: 16" x 20"
- Overall dimensions: 30" W x 30" D x 72-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 277 lbs.
- Variable-speed control
- Left and right table tilting control
- Upper and lower blade guides
- Rack and pinion adjustment on upper blade guide support
- Precision-ground, cast-iron table
- Fully balanced, cast-iron wheels with rubber tires
- Quick release blade tension
- Steel guide blocks
- 2-1/2" universal dust port
- Includes rip fence and miter gauge
- Rip fence comes with: Right and left reading indicators, T-slots for quick change attachments, Dead lift quick release, Ball bearing slide, Solid lever lock