The latest addition to our vertical metal-cutting bandsaws offers affordable versatility not found on any saw in its class. Start with inverter motor speed control. 220V, single-phase goes in and 220V, 3-phase comes out, giving you variable-speed control over the blade speed with just the turn of a dial. Blade changes are fast and easy with the quick-release blade feature. This combination allows you to cut any variety of materials (even wood!) and adjust for blade width, tooth pitch and speed on one machine! Check out all the other features listed below.
- Variable-speed control
- Left and right table tilting control
- Upper and lower blade guides
- Rack and pinion adjustment on upper blade guide support
- Precision ground cast iron table
- Fully balanced cast iron wheels with rubber tires
- Quick release blade tension
- Steel guide blocks
- 2-1/2" universal dust port
- Includes rip fence and miter gauge
- Rip fence comes with: Right and left reading indicators, T-slots for quick change attachments, Dead lift quick release, Ball bearing slide, Solid lever lock
- Motor: 1-1/4 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 1725 RPM, 4.8 Amps with single-phase inverter
- Required power source: 220V, single-phase, 60Hz
- Maximum cutting height: 10"
- Throat capacity: 13-1/2"
- Blade length: 108"
- Blade size range: 1/8" - 1"
- Included blade size: 108-1/8" x 3/8" x 6 TPI (similar to Grizzly model H9967 wood cutting blade)
- Blade speed: variable, 150 - 3000 FPM
- Table tilt: 45° right, 5° left
- Floor to table height: 38-1/2"
- Table size: 16" x 20" Overall dimensions: 72-1/2"H x 30"W x 30"D
- Approx. shipping weight: 277 lbs.