Shop Fox W1878 9" Benchtop Bandsaw
A small footprint and top handle make moving around your workspace easier.
The Shop Fox W1878 9" Benchtop Bandsaw has a combination of features including an efficient 1/3 HP motor, LED work light, deluxe extruded aluminum fence, and a rack-and-pinion table tilt system.
The blade guard is also rack-and-pinion making adjustment an easy one-handed operation.
The quality design and construction of this bandsaw assures easy, accurate cuts including fine detailed cuts without the vibration found in other benchtop models.
Accepting 62-inch blades 1/8" to 3/8" wide, this benchtop bandsaw can cut pieces up to 3-5/8" thick.
The blade guides are dual ball bearing and the wheels are adjustable for quick alignment and coplanarity.
And, with this saw weighing less than 50 pounds, you can also effortlessly move it between your home, shop or job site.
Like all Shop Fox bandsaws, the W1878 comes with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The W1878 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Woodstock Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 120V, single-phase, 2.8A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 9"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 3-5/8"
- Blade guides: Ball-bearing upper and lower
- Table size: 12" x 12"
- Table tilt: 0–45°
- Blade size: 61-13/16"–62-3/16" (1/8"–3/8" wide)
- Blade speed: 2460 FPM
- Dust port: 2"
- Footprint: 8-1/2" x 15-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 21" W x 17" D x 29-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 49 lbs.
- Two-year warranty!!
- Adjustable wheels for alignment/coplanarity
- Rack-and-pinion table tilt
- Ball-bearing blade guides
- Extruded aluminum rip fence with camlock handle
- 2" Dust port
- Lower wheel brush to prevent build-up of dust/pitch on wheel
- LED work light
- Carrying handle for easy portability