G0568 24" 5 HP Industrial Bandsaw
An industrial bandsaw loaded with features not found in saws costing much more.
The 5 HP motor of the G0568 24" 5 HP Industrial Bandsaw powers through wood at a maximum 24-1/2" cutting capacity and the 16-1/4" resaw capacity is big enough for most applications.
The ball-bearing blade guides ensure accurate cutting, and the quick-release blade tension makes changing blades a breeze.
The G0568 has an extra-wide 33-1/2" x 23-5/8" cast-iron table that can tilt 45° right, while also adding additional support to the table for those really big workpieces.
The cast-iron fence includes an extruded-aluminum resaw fence that attaches quickly and supports tall stock exceptionally well.
The conveniently mounted foot brake, blade guard with scale, and removable safety key are features you will be glad to have.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0568 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0568 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, 23A
- Table size: 33-1/2" x 23-5/8" x 2"
- Table tilts 45° right
- Floor-to-table height: 34-1/2"
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 24-1/2"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 16-1/4"
- Blade size: 180"–181-1/2" long (1/4" to 1-1/2" wide)
- Blade speed: 5300 FPM
- Footprint: 41-3/8" x 23-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 48" W x 32" D x 83-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 951 lbs.
- Foot brake stop
- Two built-in 4" dust ports
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
- Rack-and-pinion table tilt mechanism
- Blade height measurement scale
- Ball-bearing blade guides provide rigid, positive side support
- Sealed and lubricated bearings
- Balanced cast-iron wheels
- Convenient blade tension scale
- Rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment
- Includes precision-ground cast-iron fence, 1" hook blade, and miter gauge
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.