Grizzly G0568 - 24" 5 HP Industrial Bandsaw
- Motor: 5 HP
- Max cutting width: 24-1/2 in.
- Max cutting height: 16-1/4 in.
- Table size: 33-1/2 in. x 23-5/8 in.
- Wheel type: Computer-Balanced Cast Iron
- Blade size: 181 in.
- Quick blade change: Yes
- Overall height: 83-1/2 in.
- Shipping weight: 951 lbs.
Product GroupMetal/Wood 9" and 10" 14" 16" and 17" 19" 21" 24"
Hover to View Details
Showroom Pickup Availability
G0568 24" 5 HP Industrial Bandsaw
An industrial bandsaw loaded with features not found in saws costing much more.
The 5 HP motor of the G0568 24" 5 HP Industrial Bandsaw powers through wood at a maximum 24-1/2" cutting capacity and the 16-1/4" resaw capacity is big enough for most applications.
The G0568 has an extra-wide 33-1/2" x 23-5/8" cast-iron table that can tilt 45° right, while also adding additional support to the table for those really big workpieces.
The ball-bearing blade guides ensure accurate cutting, and the quick-release blade tension makes changing blades a breeze.
The conveniently mounted foot brake, blade guard with scale, and removable safety key are features you will be glad to have. For a full range replacement and resaw blades for the G0568, shop here.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0568 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0568 manual was written by our U.S.-based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S.-based. Parts for the bandsaw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, 23A
- Table size: 33-1/2" x 23-5/8" x 2"
- Table tilts 45° right
- Floor-to-table height: 32-1/2"
- Maximum cutting width left of blade: 24-1/2"
- Maximum cutting height (resaw capacity): 16-1/4"
- Blade size: 180–181-1/2" long (1/4" to 1-1/2" wide)
- Blade speed: 5300 FPM
- Footprint: 41-3/8" x 23-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 48" W x 32" D x 83-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 951 lbs.
- Foot brake stop
- Two built-in 4" dust ports
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
- Rack-and-pinion table tilt mechanism
- Blade height measurement scale
- Ball-bearing blade guides provide rigid, positive side support
- Sealed and lubricated bearings
- Balanced cast-iron wheels
- Convenient blade tension scale
- Rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment
- Includes precision-ground cast-iron fence, 1" hook blade, and miter gauge
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.