Grizzly G0817 - 14" Super HD 2 HP Resaw Bandsaw with Foot Brake
- Motor: 2 HP
- Max cutting width: 13-1/2 in.
- Max cutting height: 14 in.
- Table size: 16-1/8 in. x 21-3/4 in.
- Wheel type: Cast Iron
- Blade size: 120 in.
- Quick blade change: Yes
- Overall height: 76 in.
- Shipping weight: 388 lbs.
Product GroupMetal/Wood 9" and 10" 14" 16" and 17" 19" 21" 24"
Hover to View Details
Showroom Pickup Availability
G0817 14" Super HD 2 HP Resaw Bandsaw with Foot Brake
This award-winning heavy-duty bandsaw features an industry-leading 14" resaw capacity!
The G0817 14" Super HD 2 HP Resaw Bandsaw was awarded Top Tool by WOOD Magazine for its performance and combination of features over the competition.
The 2 HP motor powered through 14"-wide cuts–the widest in the test–without bogging down.
With its cast-iron fence with 2-position, 6" tall resaw fence, and solid one-piece reinforced steel frame, this machine will plow through anything you can throw at it.
The handwheel-operated rack-and-pinion upper guide post and lever-action rack-and-pinion table tilt allow for quick and easy adjustments for all types of cuts.
Get the ultimate in bandsaw versatility with the modular blade guide system, allowing you to easily switch between guides in no time! For a full range replacement and resaw blades for the G0817, shop here.
The G817 features a foot brake that also acts as a safety device and can bring the machine to a quick stop.
This saw is also equipped with heavy-duty cast-iron wheels and table trunnions, built-in blade storage, and dual 4" dust ports to provide nearly perfect dust collection.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0817 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0817 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the bandsaw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V* (prewired 110V), single-phase, 19A/9.5A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 13-1/2"
- Max. cutting height: 14"
- Blade guides: Ball-bearing upper and lower
- Table size: 16-1/8" x 21-3/4"
- Table tilt: 5" left, 45" right
- Floor-to-table height: 37"
- Blade size: 120" (1/8" - 3/4" wide)
- Blade speed: 2820 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 29" W x 32-1/2" D x 76" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 388 lbs.
- Modular blade guide system for easy changeovers between styles
- Foot-operated brake system
- Quick-release for blade tension
- Blade tension and tracking windows
- Built-in blade storage area
- Cast-iron wheels and table trunnion
- Dual 4" dust ports
- Key-lock master power switch
- Miter gauge included
*This machine is prewired for 121V operation. 220V operation requires purchase and installation of conversion kit P0817161V2.