G0817 14" Super HD 2 HP Resaw Bandsaw with Foot Brake
This award-winning heavy-duty bandsaw features an industry-leading 14" resaw capacity!
The G0817 14" Super HD 2 HP Resaw Bandsaw was awarded Top Tool by WOOD Magazine for its performance and combination of features over the competition.
The 2 HP motor powered through 14"-wide cuts–the widest in the test–without bogging down.
With its cast-iron fence with 2-position, 6" tall resaw fence, and solid one-piece reinforced steel frame, this machine will plow through anything you can throw at it.
The handwheel-operated rack-and-pinion upper guide post and lever-action rack-and-pinion table tilt allow for quick and easy adjustments for all types of cuts.
Get the ultimate in bandsaw versatility with the modular blade guide system, allowing you to easily switch between guides in no time!
The G817 features a foot brake that also acts as a safety device and can bring the machine to a quick stop.
This saw is also equipped with heavy-duty cast-iron wheels and table trunnions, built-in blade storage, and dual 4" dust ports to provide nearly perfect dust collection.
This 14" resaw bandsaw is literally unbeatable!
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0817 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0817 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), single-phase, 19A/9.5A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 13-1/2"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 14"
- Blade guides: Ball-bearing upper and lower
- Table size: 16-1/8" x 21-3/4"
- Table tilt: 5" left, 45" right
- Floor-to-table height: 37"
- Blade size: 120" (1/8" - 3/4" wide)
- Blade speed: 2820 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 29" W x 32-1/2" D x 76" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 388 lbs.
- 14" Resaw capacity
- Modular blade guide system for easy changeovers between styles
- Foot-operated brake system
- Quick-release for blade tension
- Blade tension and tracking windows
- Built-in blade storage area
- Cast-iron wheels and table trunnion
- Dual 4" dust ports
- Key-lock master power switch
- Miter gauge included