G0555XH 14" 1-3/4 HP Extreme Series Resaw Bandsaw
With a 1-3/4 HP motor and a full 12" resaw capacity, the G0555XH is not your average 14" bandsaw.
The G0555XH adds 6" of resaw capacity to Grizzly's popular line of G0555 series 14" bandsaws, which set the industry standard for price and performance. The added capacity allows you to cut thicker wood and veneers than possible with most other 14" bandsaws.
The 6" by 21-3/4" precision-ground cast-iron table tilts up to 45° for angled edge cuts. It is set on a heavy-duty stand with computer-balanced cast-iron wheels to eliminate vibration. The closed cabinet design provides storage for tools and accessories including the resaw fence and miter gauge.
With ball-bearing upper and lower blade guides, following cut lines and patterns almost feels like the saw is on auto-pilot.
Made from high-strength aluminum, three styles of premium blade guide kits upgrade your existing guides, plus add flexibility and accuracy to your 14" bandsaw. These kits are available in three styles: ball bearing, ceramic, and scrolling.
The G0555HX comes wired for 110V, but can easily be rewired to take advantage of 220V wiring if your shop has it. The 4" dust port hooks up to both portable/wall mount and large dedicated dust collection systems.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0555LX comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
This bandsaw comes with a 3/8" 6 TPI hook blade. Additional blades and replacement parts are available online for delivery from the Grizzly Parts Department in Missouri.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1-3/4 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), single-phase, 15A/7.5A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 13-1/2"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 12"
- Table size: 16-1/8" x 21-3/4"
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor-to-table height: 44-5/8"
- Blade size: 104"–105" (1/8"–3/4" wide)
- Blade speed: 1690, 2950 FPM
- Dust port size: 4"
- Overall dimensions: 26" W x 31" D x 78" H
- Footprint: 16" x 18"
- Approximate shipping weight: 334 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron frame with heavy-duty stand
- Fence scale with magnifying window
- Fence adjustable for blade lead
- Computer-balanced cast-iron wheels
- Quick-release blade tension
- Work light
- Includes 3/8" 6-TPI hook blade, extruded-aluminum fence and miter gauge