G0555XH 14" 1-3/4 HP Extreme Series Resaw Bandsaw
A high-quality and high-performance woodworking bandsaw.
The G0555XH adds 6" resaw capacity to Grizzly's popular line of G0555 series 14" bandsaws, which set the industry standard for price and performance. With ball-bearing upper and lower blade guides, following cut lines and patterns almost feels like the saw is on auto-pilot.
The added capacity allows you to resaw veneers and thicker sections of wood into smaller sections than what would be possible with most other 14" bandsaws. With a powerful 1-3/4 HP motor and a taller upper frame, the G0555XH can resaw up to 12" thick material without the need to add a riser kit.
The G0555XH has a large 6" by 21-3/4" precision-ground cast-iron table and rack-and-pinion guidepost. The table tilts up to 45° for angled edge cuts. Built on a heavy-duty stand with computer-balanced cast-iron wheels to eliminate vibration, the closed cabinet design provides storage for tools and accessories including the resaw fence and miter gauge.
The G0555HX comes wired for 110V, but can easily be rewired to take advantage of 220V wiring if your shop has it. The 4" dust port hooks up to both portable/wall mount and large dedicated dust collection systems.
This Bandsaw comes with a 3/8" 6 TPI hook blade. For a full range replacement and resaw blades for the G0555XH, shop here.
With a 1-3/4 HP motor and a full 12" resaw capacity, the G0555XH is not your average 14" bandsaw.
The G0555HX is covered by a 1-year warranty covering factory defects and replacement parts. The warranty does not cover consumables such as blades. Product support for the bandsaw is provided by our US technical support team.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
Certified to CSA & UL standards
- Motor: 1-3/4 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), single-phase, 15A/7.5A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 13-1/2"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 12"
- Table size: 16-1/8" x 21-3/4"
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor-to-table height: 44-5/8"
- Blade guides: Ball-bearing, upper & lower with thrust bearings
- Blade size: 104" - 105" (1/8" - 3/4" wide)
- Blade speed: 3000 FPM
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 16" x 18"
- Overall dimensions: 26" W x 31" D x 78" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 337 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron frame with heavy-duty stand
- Includes extruded-aluminum resaw fence and miter gauge
- Fence scale with magnifying window
- Fence adjustable for blade lead
- Includes 3/8" 6-TPI hook blade
- Computer-balanced cast-iron wheels
- Quick-release blade tension
- Work light