G9953ZXF 16" x 99" 3-Phase Z Series Jointer w/ Spiral Cutterhead
For when you demand smooth operation, large cutting capacity, and mirror-smooth finishes.
Tipping the scales at 1650 pounds, the G9953ZXF features cast-iron throughout including the base, hardened and precision-ground tables, center-mounted fence and table elevation handwheels.
The spiral cutterhead is equipped with 120 indexable carbide inserts that can be rotated to reveal any one of their four cutting edges. Simply rotate each 90° to reveal a fresh cutting edge.
This provides up to 16" wide cut for the finest finish available and a much quieter machine that's unlike any other.
An added safety feature is the cutterhead brake. It turns the machine off and brings the cutterhead to a rapid stop when the handle is rotated.
The G9953ZXF has fence stops that can be set at 90° or 45°. If you require a different angle, the fence can be locked in place anywhere between these angles.
The H7319 replacement inserts are available.
The G9953ZXF comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The G9953ZXF manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your jointer.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired 220V), 3-phase, 14A/7A
- Maximum width of cut: 16"
- Maximum depth of cut: 5/16"
- Cutterhead diameter: 4"
- Cutterhead type: 6-row spiral with 120 inserts
- Insert size and type: 14 x 14 x 2mm, indexable carbide
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Table size: 99-1/4 "x 16-1/4"
- Fence size: 43-1/4" L x 6-5/8" H
- Minimum stock length: 18"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 23" x 57"
- Overall dimensions: 99-1/4" W x 45-1/2" D x 32" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1742 lbs.
- Parallelogram tables with handwheel adjustment
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Solid cabinet stand with noise-dampening system
- Pair of push blocks included
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $305. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570)546-9663 before placing your order.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.