South Bend SB1092 - 2 HP Cyclone Dust Collector
SB1092 South Bend 2 HP Cyclone Dust Collector
Performance and convenience in a compact design that's ready to meet the needs of your demanding shop.
The SB1092 2 HP cyclone dust collector is not just top of its class in performance and dependability, it comes packed with features to help you improve workflow and efficiency.
The two-stage collector separates the large chips and debris into an easy-to-empty 28-gallon drum, then the fine particles travel through a self-cleaning 1-micron pleated filter and collect into the lower plastic bag.
The wireless remote with timer settings for automatic shutoff allows you to control the SB1092 from anywhere in your shop.
Connect up to two machines for simultaneous dust collection with the included 8" X 4" two-inlet adapter, or devote to a single machine.
The swivel casters on the base allow you to easily move the SB1092 to where you need it.
Also, this comes with a unique built-in vacuum pressure gauge that indicates normal operation, when it’s time to clean the filter, and when to replace it.
Additional high-end features such as automatic, power-driven filter cleaning brushes, a quick-release collection drum lid for easy dust disposal, and many more listed below make this South Bend dust collector the perfect choice for uncompromising woodworkers.
Like all South Bend machines, the SB1092 comes with a 2-year warranty and is built to South Bend high-precision industrial standards.
The instruction sheets were written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The South Bend Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts are available online and shipped from the South Bend parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 2 HP, 220v, single-phase, 9A
- Main inlet size: 8", with two 4" adapter inlets
- Airflow capacity: 1700 CFM @ 2.5" SP
- Maximum static pressure: 14.8"
- Filtration rating: 1-micron
- Filter surface area: 29 sq. ft.
- Impeller: 14-1/2" radial fin
- Collection drum size: 28 gallons
- Sound rating: 77 – 79 dB
- Switch: Remote-controlled magnetic with thermal overload protection
- Overall dimensions: 19" W x 31" D x 64" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 338 lbs.
- Steel stand with built-in casters
- Clear disposable plastic collection bags
- Automatic filter paddle brush for easy cleaning
- Compact with a low overall height of 64"
- Remote controlled magnetic switch
- Reinforced motor mount
- Timed shutoff settings
- Rolling collection drum with quick-release lift handle
- Vacuum equalizer built into collection drum for use with collection bags
- Built-in sound muffler
- US based customer service and technical support