G1033Z 20" 5 HP Planer
Get a clean, flat workpiece with the right machine, with power to spare.
For more than 30 years Grizzly has offered the G1033 lineup complete with the key features and trouble-free operation required to turn out high quality workpieces.
The G1033Z features a 20” planing capacity and 4 high-speed steel knives on the 3-1/4” cutterhead.
The power is transferred from the 5 HP motor to the cutterhead by a triple v-belt design. This ensures maximum power connection to the cutterhead and the feed drive.
The precision-ground and polished cast-iron infeed and outfeed tables shine with a mirror-like finish. In total they measure 58” long front to back for the ultimate in workpiece support.
The dual bed rollers allow your workpiece to move smoothly along the table at either 28 FPM or 16 FPM. The two-speed gearbox is easily adjusted using the feed rate control knob.
The built-in chip deflector leads directly into the dust hood with a 5” dust port to help ensure the work area stays as clear as possible.
Like all Grizzly planers, the G1033Z comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G1033Z manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the planer are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, single-phase, 23A
- Maximum stock width: 20"
- Maximum stock thickness: 8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/4"
- Minimum stock length: 7"
- Maximum cutting depth full width: 3/32"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/4"
- Cutterhead type: 4-knife
- Knife size & type: 20" x 1" x 1/8", HSS
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Feed rate: 16 & 28 FPM
- Table size with extensions: 20" x 58"
- Dust port size: 5"
- Footprint: 22" x 28"
- Overall dimensions: 39" W x 58" D x 41" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 820 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table and extension wings
- Board return rollers
- Adjustable bed rollers
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Two feed speeds for rough and finish planing
- Triple belt drive
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction
- Anti-kickback fingers
- Powder coated finish