G7213Z 24" 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase Planer
Wide, solid wood panels? No problem!
Durability, dependability and capacity are the hallmarks of this massive machine.
If you’re looking for an industrial-duty planer that will outlast the building you put it in, the G7213Z 24" Planer is the one!
The 7-1/2 HP, 3-phase motor powers through the toughest hardwoods with ease as expected of any production shop.
Planing capacity is 24” thanks to the four high-speed steel knives (HSS) on the 3-1/8” cutterhead.
The HSS knives have been heat treated for hardness and wear resistance, which keeps a sharp edge longer than other carbon steels.
The built-in chip deflector leads directly into the dust hood with a 5” dust port to help ensure the work area stays as clear as possible.
Like all Grizzly planers, the G7213Z comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G7213Z manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the planer may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Main motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired 220V), 3-phase, 20A/10A
- Feed motor: 2 HP, 6A/3A
- Maximum stock width: 24"
- Maximum stock thickness: 7"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/4"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/8"
- Cutterhead type: 4-knife
- Knife size & type: 24" x 1" x 1/8", HSS, single-sided, solid
- Cutterhead speed: 5200 RPM
- Feed rate: Variable, 17–26 FPM
- Table size with extensions: 24-1/8" x 31-1/8"
- Dust port size: 5"
- Footprint: 20-1/2" x 24-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 42" W x 40-1/2" D x 37" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 1130 lbs.
- Board return rollers
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Grease fittings for cutterhead ball bearings
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction throughout
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Lever-adjustable bed rollers
- Handwheel table height adjustment
- Segmented chip breaker and infeed roller
- Finely finished steel outfeed roller
- Inch and metric scale increments
- Dust covers protect vertical support columns and leadscrews
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $325. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570)546-9663 before placing your order.