G0939 13" 2 HP Benchtop Planer
A benchtop planer to make easy work of those tough surfacing projects.
This G0939 13" 2 HP Benchtop Planer is equipped with a stainless steel table that provides smooth planing, never rusts, and stays tarnish-free for the life of the planer.
The G0939 has a 3-knife cutterhead with blade-setting jig included. The 3-knife cutterhead provides a smoother first-pass finish compared to a 2-knife cutterhead.
The easy carry handles make this planer great for the job site and easy stow-away for any home shop.
You just can’t beat the value and performance of these amazing benchtop planers.
The G0939 also features a depth-of-cut indicator that reads up to 1/8" and includes a convenient side mount 2" dust port with 4" adaptor.
Like all Grizzly planers, the G0939 comes with a one-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0939 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your planer.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts for the planer may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 15A
- Maximum stock width: 13"
- Maximum stock thickness: 6"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/8"
- Minimum stock length: 6"
- Maximum cut depth full width: 1/32"
- Maximum cut depth 6" wide: 3/32"
- Cutterhead diameter: 2"
- Cutterhead type: 3-Knife
- Blade size: 13" x 1/2" x 1/16"
- Cutterhead speed: 8500 RPM
- Feed rate: 25 FPM
- Table size with extensions: 13" x 25"
- Dust port size: 2" with 4" adaptor
- Overall dimensions: 25-1/2" W x 25" D x 19" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 73 lbs.
- Fixed-height table design; cutterhead raises and lowers, allowing for permanent infeed and outfeed roller setups
- 13" wide planing capacity
- Board return rollers
- Convenient grab handles for mobility
- Inch and metric depth-of-cut scale
- Stainless steel table
- Cogged drive belt
- 4" dust port adapter