G0569 24" 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase Industrial Bandsaw
Our 24" Industrial Bandsaws are loaded with features not found in saws costing much more.
You will appreciate the two 4" dust ports when you put the power and speed of this saw to the test.
The ball-bearing blade guides ensure accurate cutting and the quick-release blade tension makes changing blades a breeze.
Our exclusive rack-and-pinion table tilt makes accurate angle cuts easy, while also adding additional support to the table for those big workpieces.
The conveniently mounted foot brake, blade guard with scale and removable safety key are features you will be glad to have.
For a full range replacement and resaw blades for the G0569, shop here.
Like all Grizzly machines, the G0569 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0569 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for your machine may available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired 220V), 3-phase, 20A/10A
- Cutting capacity/throat: 24-1/2"
- Maximum cutting height: 16-1/4"
- Blade size: 180"–181-1/2" long
- Blade width: 1/4"–1-1/2" wide
- Blade speed: 5300 FPM
- Table size: 33-1/2" x 23-5/8" x 2"
- Table tilt: 0–45° right
- Floor to table height: 34-1/2"
- Table height with included riser: 34-1/2"
- Footprint: 41-3/8" x 23-1/2"
- Overall size: 48" W x 32" D x 83-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 962 lbs.
- Foot pedal brake
- Two built-in 4" dust ports
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
- Rack-and-pinion table tilt mechanism
- Blade height measurement scale
- Ball-bearing blade guides provide rigid, positive side support
- Balanced cast-iron wheels
- Convenient blade tension scale
- Rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment
- Sealed and lubricated bearings
- Includes precision-ground cast-iron fence, 1" hook blade, and miter gauge
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $325. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570) 546-9663 before placing your order.