G0569 - 24" 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase Industrial Bandsaw
Our 24" Industrial Bandsaws are loaded with features not found in saws costing much more.
You will appreciate the two 4" dust ports when you put the power and speed of this saw to the test.
The ball-bearing blade guides ensure accurate cutting and the quick-release blade tension makes changing blades a breeze.
Our exclusive rack-and-pinion table tilt makes accurate angle cuts easy, while also adding additional support to the table for those big workpieces.
The conveniently mounted foot brake, blade guard with scale and removable safety key are features you will be glad to have.
Like all Grizzly machines, the G0569 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0569 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for your machine are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Foot pedal brake
- Two built-in 4" dust ports
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
- Rack-and-pinion table tilt mechanism
- Blade height measurement scale
- Ball-bearing blade guides provide rigid, positive side support
- Balanced cast-iron wheels
- Convenient blade tension scale
- Rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment
- Includes precision-ground cast-iron fence, 1" hook blade, and miter gauge
- Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Table size: 33-1/2" x 23-5/8" x 2"
- Table tilts 45° for bevel cuts
- Floor to table height: 32-1/2"
- Table height with included riser: 34-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 24-1/2"
- Maximum cutting height: 16-1/4"
- Blade size: 180" – 181-1/2" long
- Uses blades from 1/4" to 1-1/2" wide
- Blade speed: 5300 FPM
- Sealed and lubricated bearings
- Footprint: 41-3/8" x 23-1/2"
- Overall size: 48" W x 83-1/2" H x 32" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 962 lbs.
*440V operation requires purchasing additional components and installation by our technicians. Please call customer service at (570) 546-9663 for more information.