G1030Z2P 3 HP Dust Collector with Aluminum Impeller
Rid your shop of the wood dust from your projects fast and efficiently.
The G1030Z2P 3 HP Dust Collector is designed to capture fine dust particles and wood chips from up to three woodworking machines at the same time.
It can be operated as either a stationary or a mobile unit. The advantage of the mobile system is eliminating the cost of main and branch ducts found on permanent systems. On the other hand, the stationary system is more versatile and convenient for those running multiple machines that aren’t moved around.
The G1030Z2P has an air suction capacity of 2300 CFM and has a max static pressure of 16.7 in. Static pressure is produced by the 12-3/4" cast-aluminum impeller to move the wood chips into the dual collectors.
The filtration of the G1030Z2P collects particles as small as 2.5 microns. For comparison, the human hair averages 50 microns wide. It collects 11.4 cubic feet of dust and chips into the two upper and two lower collection bags.
Like all Grizzly dust collection systems, the G1030Z2P comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G1030Z2P manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information; making it easier to assemble and maintain your machine.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the dust collector are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3HP, 240V, single-phase, 12A
- Airflow performance: 2300 CFM
- Maximum static pressure: 16.7"
- Main inlet size: 7"
- Inlet adapter: 3 x 4"
- Filtration rating: 2.5 micron
- Bag capacity: 11.4 cubic feet
- Bag size (dia. x depth): 19-1/2" x 33"
- Upper bags: Fabric
- Lower bags: Plastic
- Impeller: 12-3/4" cast-aluminum, radial fin
- Overall dimensions: 58" W x 33" D x 78" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 170 lbs.
- 2.5 Micron upper bag filtration
- 12-3/4" Cast-aluminum impeller
- Steel base with casters for mobility
- Powder coated white Polar Bear color scheme paint
- 7" inlet has removable "Y" fitting with three 4" openings
Optional Replacement Bags: G5556 Upper Bag; T20543 Lower Bag
Optional Replacement Filter: H5783 1 Micron canister