Grizzly G0581 - 43" 25 HP 3-Phase Double Drum Wide-Belt Sander
G0581 43" 25 HP 3-Phase Double Drum Wide-Belt Sander
The dual heads of this wide-belt sander speed up your production times.
Rarely can a machine claim to cut your sanding time in half, but the G0581 43" 25 HP 3-Phase Double Drum Wide-Belt Sanders features dual heads allowing to sand two different grits in a single pass!
The first belt runs on a single drum and the rear belt runs on a platen system which allows you to adjust the sanding depth. If you are still sanding through 2 grit levels using a single head wide-belt sander you are not being the most efficient.
Like all Grizzly wide-belt sanders, the G0581 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0581 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your wide-belt sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for your wide-belt sander are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Sanding motor: 25 HP, 220V/440V (prewired to 220V), 3-phase, 64.9A/32.5A
- Conveyor motor: 2 HP, 6A/3A
- Table lift motor: 1/4 HP, 1.2A/0.6A
- Maximum board width: 43"
- Maximum board thickness: 6"
- Minimum board length: 14"
- Minimum board thickness: 3/16"
- Front drum surface speed: 3500 FPM
- Rear drum surface speed: 2600 FPM
- Conveyor speed: 14-60 FPM
- Sanding belt size: 43" x 60"
- Air requirement: 57 - 75 PSI, 12.3 CFM
- Dust ports: 10
- Footprint: 61" L x 31" W
- Overall size: 63-1/2" W x : 60-1/2"D x 72-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 3384 lbs.
- Rubber pressure rollers
- Hard rubber infeed drum
- Adjustable graphite platen
- Digital encoder depth control
- Amp/load meter
- Disc brake for emergency stop
- Variable feed speed
440V operation requires purchasing additional components and installation by our technicians. Please call customer service at (570) 546-9663 for more information.