Grizzly G9962Z - 24" 10 HP Wide-Belt Sander
G9962Z 24" 10 HP Wide-Belt Sander
Perfectly parallel sanding in any thickness of stock up to 6".
The G9962Z 24" 10 HP Wide-Belt Sander is perfect to sand very short and very thin pieces.
The single drum and double infeed and outfeed pressure rollers positioned close to the drum enable these sanders to process short pieces efficiently.
The result is a continuous downward pressure on extremely thin stock as short as 9", which is the distance between the first infeed and first outfeed pressure rollers.
The feed belt is made of hard rubber to prevent distortion of thin stock while sanding.
The table height can be adjusted manually or with the state-of-the-art digital controls. The amperage draw meter is located directly above the control panel.
The sandpaper length needed is 25" wide by 60" long. Sanding belt changes are a breeze, and a full lineup of sanding belt options to fit your needs.
Additional features include a variable-speed conveyor, disc brake stopping system, pneumatic belt tracking, pneumatic belt oscillation, and separate motors for the drum, feed rollers, and table elevation.
Like all Grizzly sanding machines, the G9962Z comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G9962Z manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
CSA and UL certified
- Sanding motor HP: 10 HP, 220V, single-phase, 50A
- Conveyor motor HP: 1 HP, 7A
- Table lift motor HP: 1/3 HP, 3A
- Maximum board width: 24"
- Maximum board thickness: 6"
- Minimum board length: 10"
- Minimum board thickness: 1/8"
- Conveyor speed: 15-49 FPM
- Sanding belt size: 25" W x 60"
- Footprint: 39-3/8" x 19-5/16"
- Overall dimensions: 40" W x 50" D x 72" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1650 lbs.
- Convenient control panel with separate switches for each motor
- Amp meter load sensing system
- Disc brake system for emergency stops
- Double infeed and outfeed pressure rollers
- Variable feed speeds
- Fast belt changes (about 30 seconds!)
- Pneumatic oscillation control
- Digital controls accurate to within 0.005"
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.